Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hope I see him Sunday!

Old 09-28-2006, 05:44 AM

Default Hope I see him Sunday!

I got this picture two weeks ago, can't hardly wait 'till sunday, our opening date for bow season!

Old 09-28-2006, 06:00 AM

Default RE: Hope I see him Sunday!

Don't you just hate that? The anticipation is enough to kill a person! As for trail cam pics and what you actually see... I ended up shooting the deer that showed up the most on our camera. A little button buck we had named, Bucky... it was the ONE deer we said we wouldn't shoot... well, long story short, I couldn't tell it was him because his head was in the weeds, I thought it was a doe.

Anyway, good luck, I hope you get him!

Old 09-28-2006, 08:29 AM

good one, post some pics sunday when you get him, hunt hard and be safe.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:10 AM

This should keep me busy Saturday while I'm waiting on the opener of bow season Sunday.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Turkey63

This should keep me busy Saturday while I'm waiting on the opener of bow season Sunday.

Ahhhhhh, that I like!Catch'um Atilla....Catch'um!
Old 09-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like he's a nice big buck hope you get him on opening day good luck and be safe out there.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:07 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck on the opener! That pic of all those hogs really got my blood pumpin! Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck with that buck, he should be a nice trophy!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:13 PM

Update, sorry it took so long, but work has a way of getting in the way of pleasure. One of my best friends, been hunting with for 20 years, had the pleasure of arrowingthe buckat 7:30 opening morning. (After walking in on him and a spike bedded under the stand going to the stand in the dark Sunday morning,both deerstood up and left. My buddy and his wife get into the stand and daylight arrives, he said about thirty minutes later, they both came back!) I couldn't be happier, unless of course ifI got him, (just kidding) I have killed several nice ones and this is his first in a long time, and he had his wife with him who has never deer hunted. Needless to say, she's hooked! He seen the pictures of the buck and said he knew it was him when he came in. I have pics but it waswarm andmy buddyhad already had the hide pulled when I got to camp and I don't feel they should be posted, you know with all the anti's we don't need to give them any ammo!
If you are interested email me @ [email protected] and I'llsend them to you. Nice buck for our area!
Old 10-05-2006, 09:16 PM

Good luck.

Quick Reply: Hope I see him Sunday!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.