Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Whitetail Revolution

Old 09-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Whitetail Revolution

Yes timbercruiser, thats the man. Larry Benoit is a real hunter and his track record reflects this! I'm lucky enough to still have my signed copy of " How To Bag The Biggest Buck Of Your Life" and it's still in good shape. It was first printed in 1974 and is worth a few hundred for an original signed copy!
Old 09-09-2006, 04:53 AM

I actually caught the Benoit Brothers on the Sportsman channel this morning. It wasn't advertised as that so I was surprised. They're from Vermont but hunt mostly out of state now and are definately the real deal.

They shot a couple of real nice bucks with out a sitting in a deer shack resting the gun on the window. They were in the brush and you couldn't hardly see the deer. It was great!
Old 09-09-2006, 05:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am not a real big fan of ComeMer Deer but I have been watching some shows by Hank Parker ..it actually shows him missing some shots ..making some bad hits ...and actually tracking the wounded buck ...what chaps my butt is to see the Maranda's ...Bushman's ..and the Jordans acting like they are on the blood trail searching hard and then all of a sudden they walk up on it...but its obviousthe camera man was there before theywere ...

dd
Old 09-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Red Lion

I watch the first two episodes of a new hunting show on the Outdoor Life Network, named "Whitetail Revolution" last night. It was entertaining, but another show about big bucks, if you know what I mean. Anyone else catch it?
My thoughts exactly.
Old 09-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

A lot of hype leadin up to the first episode....typical hunting show minus treestands..Same lod stuff..I didsome of the same ol hunters as well..yawn
Old 09-22-2006, 08:44 PM

I watched an episode and the the little point counter point segment was about high fence hunting. One guy for it the other against it. What a joke. Some guy who is a "Whitetail expert" saying that hunting a high fenced area is as hard as hunting natural deer and that there is a place for it in hunting[&:]