Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting mag

Old 09-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hunting mag

Which hunting magazine do you guys like the most? The last 2 yrs, I've been reading Deer and Deer Hunting, and have to say it's now my favorite. Which ones do you like?

- corrected title of thread
Old 09-05-2006, 06:38 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hunging mag

D&DH is the only one I buy. I get others given to me, but would not pay for them.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:50 AM

since internet, i stopped buying mags..
Old 09-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

D and D hunting is good. I also like Bow HUnter and NA Whitetail.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:26 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: 45 Cal Bill

since internet, i stopped buying mags..
I still subscribe to several mags , but increasingly I turn to the net , especially interactive boards like this one . You can get a lot more accurate and region specific advice from a locally based BB than you can from a mag that's running the same old tired advice year after year . Mags can only give general advice since the conditions where their reader hunts may be totally different .
Old 09-06-2006, 09:03 AM

i currently don't subscribe to any but once in a while will purchase D & D
the net is mostly what I use
Old 09-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

I get the Wildlife rag's frombeing a memberbut the onlyrag Isubscribe to is Big Buck.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:46 PM

used to buy them, but they don't even compare to this site...plus they seem to just keep going over the same topics year after year. the pics in them aren't even that great anymore with all the awesome trail cam pics on here. I'm a life member here even if I don't have 1000 posts.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a subscirber to Outdoor Canda, as my aunt always gives it to me for Christmas, so I'm not complaining. It's not a bad magazine, but if I didn't have it anymore, I wouldn't be complaining. My dad also borrows Ontario Out Of Doors from his work for the weekend when a new one comes in. Favourite part of OOOD is Steve Galea's section on the back cover The one magazine I really liked that my subscription ran out offfor was Fur Fish and Game.I'll also usuallypick up Big Game Adventures when I can find it, I figure for $8, that's a lotof stories, and that's what I buyfor mostly anyways It had some adds, but I think it is a great magazine. Also, if I'm in for a long drive or am super bored, I'll pick up one just to help pass the time, usually what ever's cheapest.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

One more vote for Big Buck

Quick Reply: Hunting mag

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.