Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

TIFFANY LAKOSKY

Old 08-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: TIFFANY LAKOSKY

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY Isn't it funny when someone gets to the so called top of their field people can't wait to tear them down. I like their show and ole Tiff is a real doll. Guys, I hope you get a chance to sit on a pond bank and catch a channel cat with a loved one.
Now if that doesn't have a familiar ring (smell that?) to it..........
Old 08-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

I must say she is a very pretty woman, but Im not a big fan of their show.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

she is awesome....definately a role model for women and kids....for some guys too,lol.....i'd love to hunt with her too, but unlike y'all i just want to hunt,lol........
Old 08-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

If I remember right,they were not very "welcomed"when they were here.
As I remember when they were here it was more of a commercial for their show then interaction with the forum members ...

dd
Old 08-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

DD nails another one!
Old 08-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

As I remember when they were here it was more of a commercial for their show then interaction with the forum members ...
If true (and I'm not doubting you), then that's sad too.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:49 AM
Fork Horn

So what if she wants to plug her show or her sponsers.....

There are guys here who want to simply brag how many deer they are shooting or want to jump and slam others for saying the slightest thing that they disagree with.... I'd rather hear about the positives of scentlok or antler king, than hearing that someone just shot their 14th deer of the year.

She is a breath of fresh air for hunting.... Maybe if there weren't so much negativity and criticism then people could sit back and learn a thing or two.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PA_BOW_HUNTER

There are guys here who want to simply brag how many deer they are shooting or want to jump and slam others for saying the slightest thing that they disagree with.... I'd rather hear about the positives of scentlok or antler king, than hearing that someone just shot their 14th deer of the year.

She is a breath of fresh air for hunting.... Maybe if there weren't so much negativity and criticism then people could sit back and learn a thing or two.
I believe we could learn more from someone who has killed "14 deer" in the real worldwithout all the "extras" than some professionals that get to hunt the best places. I personally don't have any trouble filling my tags, and Ivery seldom wear camo much less scentlok. I haven't seen their show, but the website looks like an ad for "Ken and Barbie go hunting".

If these people want to use this board for advertising and the rules don't forbid it, they have as much right to be here as any of us.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY Isn't it funny when someone gets to the so called top of their field people can't wait to tear them down. I like their show and ole Tiff is a real doll. Guys, I hope you get a chance to sit on a pond bank and catch a channel cat with a loved one.
Now if that doesn't have a familiar ring (smell that?) to it..........

Maybe it's just catching
Old 08-14-2006, 08:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

I guess I can't speak intelligently to anything regarding this issue, as I didn't read any of their posts.

There's nothing wrong with plugging a sponsor, in my opinion, if done correctly -- and not just for the sake of plugging. I still want to see beneficial contribution made to help fellow posters though.

I guess why I made that statement up above is I've seen manufacturers come on here and just write a quick one-liner about their product -- or worse yet -- just simply lie about their competition in a stupid effort to build up their own "credibility" (I'm thinking of one target manufacturer who had an employee do this here recently, but I won't mention their name as I would be willing to bet the peope responsible for the bottom line at the companydidn't even know it was occuring).