Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

For a good time go here!

Old 07-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default For a good time go here!

I recently went undercover to a animal rights site to see what kind of responses I would get by being a "dumb hunter". Read some of the responses I am getting under chit chat, subject is "Hunting?" Hope this works. http://animalsuffering.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3944this is the direct link to the session forum. [/align]
Old 07-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: For a good time go here!

I checked it out. Totally frigging insane. The only logic that the majority of these folks utilize to attempt to counter your argument is that animals and humans are/should be equals. They even managed to compare hunting as wildlife management as the moral equivalent of shooting AIDS patients or starving people. This site is a CLASSIC example of how you cannot argue with crazy or fix stupidity. Every member of HNI should visit that site to see what we face and will hopefully realize that there is no appeasing these fools, and it is a total waste of time to even try and reason with them on an intellectual or moral level.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:21 AM
Spike

I bet all the people that responded to you are skinny, unhealthy granola eating idiots. They are brainwashed.....they can not be reasoned with!! Just like we cant stop MURDERING deer they cant stop eating tofu, so its a never ending battle.I commend you on a well fought battle, even though they dont even know what their fighting for they still remain that thorn in every hunters side....
Old 07-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

The real irony is that these folks have no idea how much hunters and hunting organizations contribute to wildlife habitat preservation and environmental preservation in general. For example, Ducks Unlimited has probably done more directly to conserve North American wetlands than all the anti-hunting organizations combined. But, even a quick look at anti-hunting sites like that demonstrate that you are dealing with wild eyed zealots who would likely shoot a hunter to save a duck.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

go on there and ask them how long cavemen would have lasted thru the ice age without meat and hunting. people would not exist if it wasnt for hunting. what a bunch of morons.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

United we stand, divided we fall. Some of the petty and or rediculous arguments you occasionally see on here don't help the sport of hunting survive. The one deleted this morning is a prime example.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:50 PM
Fork Horn

That is some bull. If there wasn't hunters the world would be over populated with animals. Think of how many people die a year from car crashes from animals. how do you join i what to miss with them tree huggers
Old 07-26-2006, 12:51 PM

haha. "why do we need to kill" it says on there, TO EAT!! I have no respect for vegetarians. They're all a little wacky.

-Travis-
Old 07-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey wis bowhunter,

Since you are registered to that sight, ask the anti's this.

They suggested eating vegetables. ask them if they realize how many acres of wildlife habitat is destroyed so some farmer can grow vegetables for their consumption.

Ask them how many deer and other animals were shot to protect those vegetables.

Ask them if they realize how many tons of fertilizer, pesticides and herbisides were poured into they environment to grow those vegetables.

Ask them how many baby songbirds died because its parent fed it a pestiside tainted insect.

Ask them if they realize how much animals must suffer so they can eat vegetables.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:06 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

I recently went undercover to a animal rights site to see what kind of responses I would get by being a "dumb hunter". Read some of the responses I am getting under chit chat, subject is "Hunting?" Hope this works. http://animalsuffering.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3944this is the direct link to the session forum.
[/align]
Here ya go. Acts 10,God is talking toPeter

9About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."
14"Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."
15The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

Quick Reply: For a good time go here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.