Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

tree lounge treeestand

Old 07-01-2006, 12:04 PM

Default tree lounge treeestand

does anyone own this stand? what do you like about this stand?
what dont you like about it?
Old 07-01-2006, 12:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: tree lounge tree stand

MnDH, I have two of the old style with RectangularTempered Aircraft Aluminum. Ietched one and camo sprayed. I bought these back in 1994 and I have enjoyed them very much.

I don't know anything about the new ones!

Old 07-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Dominant Buck

Old 07-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Too noisy, I'm aLone Wolffan.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: early in

Too noisy, I'm aLone Wolffan.
early, I learned how and what to do to make it quiet.

Introduction

Broadband

56K Modem

It's the only climbing stand made thatcan climb a steel polewithout slipping. It is the only stand made that can support 1,755 lbs hanging on the tip while it is set up. It's the only stand that can be used to hang your deer or hog to dress it out.

I know, I know, you like the Lone wolf!!
Old 07-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: tree lounge treeestand

ORIGINAL: mndeer hunter

does anyone own this stand? what do you like about this stand?
what dont you like about it?
Tree Lounge
Old 07-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

I've never used one, but it looks like it would be a poor position to shoot from in many instances. Other than the basic seat and climber you have to buy all of the accessories and it adds to a high price for what you can get out of a box with other good stands. Another negative appearance to me is that if you want to stand you are four or so feet away from the tree, not exactly comfortable for me.
Old 07-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

I've never used one, but it looks like it would be a poor position to shoot from in many instances. Other than the basic seat and climber you have to buy all of the accessories and it adds to a high price for what you can get out of a box with other good stands. Another negative appearance to me is that if you want to stand you are four or so feet away from the tree, not exactly comfortable for me.

Timber, if you take the time to watch the video I posted, you will see that you can shoot 360*.
Old 07-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

i thought about one. watched the videos etc. and after it all i kinda agree with timbercruiser though i have never been in one. just seems to laid back. it would take some effort to get my fat@$$ up and standing lol. and id be laid back snoring all day. atleast im in the woods. thats half the battle. but being alert is the other half lol. that just looks like it would be TOO comfortable. and i do agree that when you WOULD stand up you would be a good distance from the tree. im not exactly afraid of heights but i like a little comfort and security. being closer to the tree would be nice. i did see a thing on their site though that makes you sit more upright. that may help that problem. they look nicccce and comfy though. i might buy one just to sleep in when its nice out!! cut all the limbs off the giant pinetree in my yard till about 3/4 of the way up. climb up there and nap. put earplugs in so the family cant wake me up and im good to go and they aint gettin up there! lol
Old 07-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: mauser06

and i do agree that when you WOULD stand up you would be a good distance from the tree. im not exactly afraid of heights but i like a little comfort and security.

It's the only climbing stand made thatcan climb a steel polewithout slipping. It is the only stand made that can support 1,755 lbs hanging on the tip while it is set up. It's the only stand that can be used to hang your deer or hog to dress it out.

OH, what other stand can you adjust for the taper of the tree to keep you at 45*?

Quick Reply: tree lounge treeestand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.