Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Shed Pictures

Old 06-21-2006, 10:57 AM

Default Shed Pictures

Hey Guys,
Wanted to share a pic of the sheds we collected this year.I posted it in the bowhunting section but thought you guys would enjoy the pics as well.We ended up with just over 150 and found some NICE ones, with alot of matching sets. We are very proud of finding this many, because many of you know how much work it is to find them, especially in bluff country. Hope you all have safe and successful season this year.

Old 06-21-2006, 11:16 AM

Default RE: Shed Pictures

maybe it's just me but i don't see any pictures
Old 06-21-2006, 12:42 PM

that is incredible..... i wish i had the time/ area to be able to be in the woods constantly
Old 06-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Nice batch of sheds , but that's the ugliest dog I've ever seen . How did you get him to stand on his hind legs long enough to snap a pic ?
Old 06-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can I be your new best friend?
Old 06-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Iv never found one in my life, but here you are braggin, geesh people these days.......................j/p Congrats.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Spike

Thats a lot of deer. Nice pics, congrats
Old 06-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is amazing! I am feeling good if I find one or two sets. Truly incredible. What do you do with them all?
Old 06-21-2006, 03:09 PM

We outfit a few hunters a year and when one of them shoots a buck it great to be able to give them the sheds from the year before or even a few different set from the same deer. Alot of the deer in Buffalo County carry distinct characteristics on their racks and it is usually pretty easy to tell if we have the sheds from the deer. It adds another fun element to the hunt. We have a blast going through the old sheds and trying to find the old matching sets sets.

We decorate the lodge with the rest of the sheds. Most of the sheds have stories to go along with them and to be perfectly honest I just love antlers. I'll post some pics sometime of the interior of the lodge.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:21 AM
Typical Buck

Are those out of a high fence place ? Ive never seen that many sheds in my life.

Quick Reply: Shed Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.