Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ontario hunters help me out

Old 06-11-2006, 05:12 PM

Default Ontario hunters help me out

I have been working on a website that will showcase Ontario whitetail bucks from our province. Your buck does not have to make the book to be recognized on this site. Good quality in the feild photos would be prefered but any pics or headmounts would be appreaciated. There will be no outfitters advertising on this site and that includes my self. I have already started it and have good material sent in. Trail cam photos of Ontario bucks will also be needed. Locked horns, freak racks anything related to our Ontario bucks is needed. If you or someone you know have the material I am needing please email it to me. This will be a non profit website and I make nothing from it. thank you, email: [email protected]
Old 06-11-2006, 07:02 PM

Default RE: Ontario hunters help me out

149 6/8 Near Dryden, more like Vermilion bay.

Old 06-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heres a small Ontario buck, I have pics of bigger, but not since I bought a digital cam so I need to find a scanner. Let me know if you want this full size (4 mb file).

Old 06-11-2006, 07:38 PM

Do you want who shot it and all the details too? I have a few good pics I may want to share. What is the sites address? I'd like to check it out first. This seems like a good idea. Where are you from in Ontario?

[/align]
Old 06-11-2006, 08:23 PM

Spiffy, i just registered the new websites adress and I have a 48 hour waiting period, befor I can attach the web adress to the site. Once that has been done I will post the site on here for those who wish to veiw it first befor they send a pic or two. Depending on the amount of material I receive and the quality of the pics , There will most likely be different areas on the site for different pics. I have a ton of material for my end of Ontario , but I want this to be province wide and showcase everything as a whole. And I just do not have connections province wide.So it will not appear that some areas are better than others . There is and will be bucks over the 200 inch class but anything that is regarded a trophy in the eyes of the hunter is what its all about. As far as hunters names and details of the hunt, it will be almost impossable to do with every pic.