Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

is this still deer hunting

Old 05-18-2006, 03:52 PM

Default RE: is this still deer hunting

It is nothing but a bunch of rubbish. I say that because he does nothing to prove his "thoughts". He spouts off a rant of "facts" but has no way to back them up. On two occasions I have asked him direct question regarding his dribble, and not once has he answered them. What he does IS for personal gain. He gets his jollies by watching other people blow a head gasket over the crap he posts. Nothing more than flaming the fires. I have absolutely no use, or respect for this person. And I urge everyone who has a problem with him, put him on ignore. The only thing argueing will do is encourage him more.

Old 05-19-2006, 04:22 AM

I haven't seen a deer in over 3 weeks.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

I saw 3 this morning pulling into the parking lot to work.Two does and one buck that you could see the antlers trying to break through. He was a little guy, but it was exciting to see them anyway.
I've got just enough meat left from last year to get me through about another month...and the season is still 4 months away.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Fork Horn

You and me both, NavyDeerHunter. I just opened my next to last package of V Steaks, and thought, "Oh, no - I'm going to have to catch a lot of fish this summer!"
Been seeing a few deer, but way back in the fields along the wood edges. Can't get a good look at them at 70 mph to tell if they've got antlers or not.

IM jaybe

Old 05-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

I saw a group of 5 deer on my lease last weekend when I was out hog hunting. I'll be going out again tomorrow. I hog hunt while I scout for deer sign and look for new places to hang stands. The temp is supposed to be close to 100 tomorrow so I don't really expect to see anything but I'll be out there anyway.
For those of you, like me, that can't stand tdww, just put him on your blocked list like I did and you can just ignore him!
Old 05-19-2006, 05:18 PM

G5 you are the man!! Same old post day in and day out from that guy!! I've been seeing three doe everytime out Turkey hunting in the same spot. One has a low belly and hope I get to see a new fawn or two any day!! I'll have my camera ready. Let's get back to DEER talk!!
Old 05-21-2006, 12:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I havent seen a deer in two and a half MONTHS. Seen a few kangaroos though...i'm stuck in australia till july 1st, then back to the states and deer season. YIPPEE!!
Old 05-21-2006, 03:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a couple of deer that haveroute going through my yard each night. The Antlers in two of the deer are just begining to sprout. They keep eating my dang schrubery though. I see deer a lot when I go out for drives. I guess, when I say a lot is 2-3 each time.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

I live alone. I hunt alone. I work every day, driving a limo, alone.
Geee I never would have guessed.

It is nothing but a bunch of rubbish. I say that because he does nothing to prove his "thoughts". He spouts off a rant of "facts" but has no way to back them up. On two occasions I have asked him direct question regarding his dribble, and not once has he answered them. What he does IS for personal gain. He gets his jollies by watching other people blow a head gasket over the crap he posts. Nothing more than flaming the fires. I have absolutely no use, or respect for this person. And I urge everyone who has a problem with him, put him on ignore. The only thing argueing will do is encourage him more.
I couldn't agree more. It was kind of funny at first, but enough is enough. Go play somewhere else TDWW. For those that have this opinion of puppy dog, just let him rant. Don't bother with stats, pictures, reasoning (especially reasoning), etc.... He's here for one purpose only..... to stir the pot and get a rise out of "us yankees [:-]". Kind of sad when you think about it. I think people are catching on though. I've noticed not as many posts and people attempting to argue with the lunatic lately as opposed to when he first started his junk. Eventually he will fade away into cyber dust. Seen the same sort of thing around here plenty of times.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

And by the way I've seen more deer this spring than any spring I can remember for a long time. They had a pretty easy winter for Central NY. Havent' seen any growth yet.

Quick Reply: is this still deer hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.