Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

plight of the Southern Deer

Old 05-10-2006, 05:59 AM
Fork Horn

Default plight of the Southern Deer

In a recently released study found in the new England Journal of Medicine their seems to be a link between illiteracy and the venison that southerners are eating.
It actually goes way back to the days when North America had very little humanoid activity. The deer in what is now florida were forced there over time by the superior dominant northern deer. THey have lived there in a less than ideal environment for thousands of years. This is why the key deer are so small. And the further NORTH you go in the satate the deer get bigger and more educated. But do to the poor quality of life and the horrible ecosystem even the Northern most Floridian deer are subsistant at best.
THis long term deffinciency in diet and environment has caused the deer to become very unintelligent and is creating a further downward spiral as they have become so dumb they can do no more than eat enough food not to starve.
You may say this is not a big deal, but scientists beg to differ. As you move north through our country you find that the education systems and literacy rates climb on the way. This is not coincedence. Recent studies have proven that southerners who eat unitelligent deer are being dumbed down by the Venison.
Researchers point to a tiny microbial deffinciency called a PION. These are more prevelant in the South and have proven to numb ones mind upon ingestion. According to the researchers the only treatment for this is to stop shooting inferior deer and move as far north as you can.
THere was however a bright lining for those of you in the midwest. WIth the superior genetics of Midwestern deer to that of their southern neighbors and there prominant physical stature. It seems that the deer that run the farmland of the midwest are considered immune to PIONS and will simply stand there and FLEX, No emotion , No Sound Just flex and the PIONS will go back to FLorida.

THis is a very serious matter and is a fact. I suggest that Floridians and other southerners who still have the capacity for logical thought move while you can!
Old 05-10-2006, 06:05 AM

Default RE: plight of the Southern Deer

"THis is a srious matter....."
Oh no B&C, I think you've got it too!
Old 05-10-2006, 06:06 AM
Dominant Buck

LMAO B&C
Old 05-10-2006, 06:20 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: jr101

"THis is a srious matter....."
Oh no B&C, I think you've got it too!
THe best you can do is point out a typo. HAHAH
I can fix a typo but you cant fix stupid.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

B&C, lets see, where are you from? I believe you said your from Kentucky, which I think is considered the SOUTH! So I guess you are just adumb southern boy like the rest of us down here, huh? Guess what, I bet these dumb southern deer taste just as good as your intelligent northern ones. Quit knocking southern hunters and southern deer just because you are pissed off at one redneck.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:49 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: superstrutter

B&C, lets see, where are you from? I believe you said your from Kentucky, which I think is considered the SOUTH! So I guess you are just adumb southern boy like the rest of us down here, huh? Guess what, I bet these dumb southern deer taste just as good as your intelligent northern ones. Quit knocking southern hunters and southern deer just because you are pissed off at one redneck.
-1 point for reading comprehension
Get some thicker skin
Old 05-10-2006, 06:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll never forget the night in 1992 when Clinton was elected President. My dad looked at me indisgustand said "This just proves the rest of the country is as dumb as we are in Arkansas."

C. Davis
Old 05-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: B&C Wanna B In a recently released study found in the new England Journal of Medicine their seems to be a link between illiteracy and the venison that southerners are eating.
It actually goes way back to the days when North America had very little humanoid activity. The deer in what is now florida were forced there over time by the superior dominant northern deer. THey have lived there in a less than ideal environment for thousands of years. This is why the key deer are so small. And the further NORTH you go in the satate the deer get bigger and more educated. But do to the poor quality of life and the horrible ecosystem even the Northern most Floridian deer are subsistant at best.
THis long term deffinciency in diet and environment has caused the deer to become very unintelligent and is creating a further downward spiral as they have become so dumb they can do no more than eat enough food not to starve.
You may say this is not a big deal, but scientists beg to differ. As you move north through our country you find that the education systems and literacy rates climb on the way. This is not coincedence. Recent studies have proven that southerners who eat unitelligent deer are being dumbed down by the Venison.
Researchers point to a tiny microbial deffinciency called a PION. These are more prevelant in the South and have proven to numb ones mind upon ingestion. According to the researchers the only treatment for this is to stop shooting inferior deer and move as far north as you can.
THere was however a bright lining for those of you in the midwest. WIth the superior genetics of Midwestern deer to that of their southern neighbors and there prominant physical stature. It seems that the deer that run the farmland of the midwest are considered immune to PIONS and will simply stand there and FLEX, No emotion , No Sound Just flex and the PIONS will go back to FLorida.

THis is a very serious matter and is a fact. I suggest that Floridians and other southerners who still have the capacity for logical thought move while you can!
I believe Floridians consider this respect.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Dude, it's way more than just typos. You are trying to call Southerners illiterates; yet, you're a borderline illiterate yourself. If you want to insult Southerners, at least proofread your stuff... Here is a quick rehash of your little essay. Corrections and comments are in brackets.

ORIGINAL: B&C Wanna B

In a recently released study found in the new [New]England Journal of Medicine[,] their [there] seems to be a link between illiteracy and the venison that southerners [Southerners] are eating.
It actually goes way back to the days when North America had very little humanoid activity. The deer in what is now florida [Florida] were forced there over time by the superior[,] dominant northern deer. THey[They] have lived there in a less than ideal environment for thousands of years. This is why the key deer are so small. And[,] the furtherNORTH you go in the satate[state,] the deer get bigger and more educated.[For structural reasons, the second half of this sentence should read "the bigger and more educated the deer get."] But[,] do [due]to the poor quality of life and the horrible ecosystem[,] even the Northern most [Northernmost]Floridian deer are subsistant [subsistent]at best.
THis [This] long term deffinciency [deficiency] in diet and environment has caused the deer to become very unintelligent and is creating a further downward spiral as they have become so dumb they can do no more than eat enough food not to starve.
You may say this is not a big deal, but[,] scientists beg to differ. As you move north through our country[,] you find that the education systems and literacy rates climb on the way. This is not coincedence [coincidence]. Recent studies have proven that southerners [Southerners]who eat unitelligent deer are being dumbed down by the Venison [venison].
Researchers point to a tiny microbial deffinciency [deficiency (again...so you can't claim typo)] called a PION [do you mean peon?]. [If there are microbes called peons in the venison, why is this a microbial deficiency? A deficiency would mean that these microbes are missing. Or are you asserting that there are more peons in the North?] These are more prevelant [prevalent] in the South [hmmm... apparently you were trying to say there are more in the South...]and have proven to numb ones [one's] mind upon ingestion. According to the researchers[,] the only treatment for this is to stop shooting inferior deer and move as far north as you can.
THere [There] was[,] however[,] a bright lining for those of you in the midwest [Midwest]. WIth [With]the superior genetics of Midwestern deer to that of their southern neighbors and there [their] prominant [prominent]physical stature. [sentence fragment] It seems that the deer that run the farmland of the midwest [Midwest]are considered immune to PIONS [peons] and will simply stand there and FLEX, No emotion , No Sound Just flex and the PIONS [peons]will go back to FLorida [Florida].[What kind of sentence is this? There must be some punctuation missing.]

THis [This] is a very serious matter and is a fact. I suggest that Floridians[,] and other southerners [Southerners] who still have the capacity for logical thought[,] move while you can!
Southern boys don't take kindly to poorly crafted insults from New Yorkers. It kind ofreminds me of my favorite TV commercial of all time... A group of cowboys are sitting around the campfire at dinner time, and the picante sauce obviously tastes like crap. One of them asks "Where was this stuff made." Another looks at the jar and says "It was made in New York City." The others, in unison,exclaim "NewYork City?" One of them then adds:"Get a rope." I don't think the cook was destined to have a pleasant evening...
Old 05-10-2006, 07:28 AM
Typical Buck

This may all be true...........Ive been thinking about it.......Florida deer are small........Ive never hunted there..........but as for the south as a whole??????
I know texas has more deer than almost any other state in the country. Texas produces as many B&C bucks as any state in the country. But thats not to say Northern deer don't contribute.......Northern deer have contributed plenty........like CWD.

Quick Reply: plight of the Southern Deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.