HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   What is your biggest fault while deer hunting? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/140776-what-your-biggest-fault-while-deer-hunting.html)

GooseHunter Jr. 04-27-2006 08:21 AM

RE: What is your biggest fault while deer hunting?

Patience!

Serioushunter1 04-27-2006 09:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Ya know if it wasen't for deer hunting I'd probibly be worth somthing. I am guilty of taking all my time off work (vacation. Personal time,sick time). Nothing gets done at home either. I spend money I should be spending on christmas for my wife. Who ever thought up hunting and christmas at the same time(get a rope). And like I said the house could be falling down it don't get done till Jan. I don't put in the storm windows or storm doors Sept.-Jan I get completely single brain cell and thats deer. of course the rest of the year I'm reading about them or watching vidio and the past couple years I now have these web sights. Any way my name is Mike and I'm a deeraholic.
Hello Mike my name is Steve and I too am a deeraholic. I cut my honeymoon short by three days in rder to be able to get home in time for muzzloading season in Oct 2000.

Rebel Hog 04-27-2006 10:13 AM

Keeping awake in the Tree Lounge!:D

Champlain Islander 04-27-2006 10:18 AM

1) I am a tracker and one of my biggest faults is not going slow enough when I get close.
2) I get excited and have been known to rush the shot.

Rebel Hog 04-27-2006 10:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

1) I am a tracker and one of my biggest faults is not going slow enough when I get close.

Watch it CI, pepole might take that the wrong way!:D

Champlain Islander 04-27-2006 10:37 AM

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Especially when we are talking about pe poles right Reb.:D:D:D:D:D:D

4Hunters 04-27-2006 10:42 AM

1) Patience
2) Sleeping

Rebel Hog 04-27-2006 10:46 AM

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Especially when we are talking about pe poles right Reb.:D:D:D:D:D:D

What is your mind on today? Blow your own Horn andPe Poles? Geeez:D:D:D:D:D:D

Champlain Islander 04-27-2006 10:58 AM

That is what I like is a person with a sense of humor....I don't care where you are from. Only a humorous northern sportsman could skillfully manipulate language to provide humor...Oh wait that is TDWW's shtick.

Rebel Hog 04-27-2006 11:04 AM

That is what I like is a person with a sense of humor....I don't care where you are from. Only a humorous northern sportsman could skillfully manipulate language to provide humor...Oh wait that is TDWW's shtick.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D