Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Florida Has Become an Innovation State >

Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Old 04-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Florida Has Become an Innovation State

TDWW, I enjoy some of your posts. BUT, you need a new angle, this one's getting kind of stale.

stale: to become old and flavorless; to deprive of interest (as stale bread, stale ideas, stale TDWW thoughts)
Old 04-19-2006, 02:48 PM

TDWW,
That may be your best post yet. You did that demand RESPECT one time, good job or did you forget to mention it.

I see the South Still Rules!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: G5

Look at what is going on RIGHT NOW with the Florida deer woodsand the caliber of whitetail we are growing down here:

- Antler growthoff the chart (Constant)
-No warts or tumerous growths
-A real sense of "community" among Southern hunters
-Many Yankee bucks are commuting to the South just to be closer to North FL
Nice statistics, im not even sure what to say, your stupidity draws me to a blank.
Try looking at a record book

G5 you're a Hoot!
Old 04-19-2006, 02:53 PM

let me say florida is a nice place, so are the other 49 states also.let me just ask where u got those statistics from?i could be wrong but i don'tthink so, but illinois, texas, ohio, indiana, iowa, and many other states produce bigger bodied deer and their antlers are bigger too. you said that "yankee" bucks are communting to the south to be close to north florida, well i just hope that it was supposed to be a joke.i seriously think your either a kid who thinks it funny or a man that may have a few missing marbles.my statistics were based on your previous posts on this website.i have no idea why u post what u do, but i don't think i will find out. sorry to everyone if i come off like an a$$whole but i am getting sick of your posts and their stupidity.You do have ur right to your owen opinion but your posts are ridiculous. If your curious i am a "yankee" and love it.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:58 PM

FLORIDA- where america goes to die.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Site Buck Guru

I don't know about you guys, but I think that I'm starting to believe him! Repetition can do that to a guy, can't it?[:-]
Old 04-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

the only problem i have with florida is not the size of the horns, but the size of the deer ...you can't compare a 75 lb deer to a 200 lb'er that would come from the northern states
Old 04-20-2006, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

hey tdww, nice post. seriously. i enjoyed not havin to read you demanding respect. keep it up bud. hey kamil, i'd MUCH rather drag out a 75 pounder than one of our ohio monsters[&:]he's just rootin for his home state. he's got his opinions and so does everyone
Old 04-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't know much about the Hurricain State except the the federal fish and game department stated it is the only state in the country with a declining deer heard, due to urbin spread, I know thats a fact.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:33 AM
Fork Horn

Guys,

I have enjoyed reading all of the intelligent responses on the thread. I understand some of you have a negative opinion about the state of Florida and that is certainly your perogative.

But I was just touching on whitetails b/c that is my passion and my reason for living. I could write you an essay on the ill tempered spring gobbler that roams the family farm, but that is another topic for another board on another day.

FloridawhitetailsSELECT specific forageneeds inour woodsdown hereand you do not have it in other areas across the country. THAT is the key, guys,the ability to basically go ANYWHERE across America and find deer that want to come to FL.Rebel Hog's posted buck picturesbeing one example.

Goes back to God-given ability in my case.Never use it for personal gain.Most others just do not have it. Let's be real honest, guys:

- The state of FLhas a better program, currently one of three "National" whitetail programs in America

- You will not findfiner men than Southern hunters. Character.Scholarly.

-Florida is a better example of academia, studying the elusive whitetail and thirsting for knowledge

- The turmoilin Yankee territorywithtumors, and diseasewill only continue. EG: CWD

I called it.That is just being as honest as possible. Ihope y'all have a terrific weekend this weekend and I cannot wait to report back here the early part of next week to read what all of you did to enjoy the outdoors with close friends/family. I am going to do some work at the family farm on the tractor and likely catch a Florida bass or two (respect). take care, guys.

TDWW

Quick Reply: Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.