Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Who Has Club Rules?

Old 04-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default Who Has Club Rules?

Guys,

As most of you know, I am a proud member of a hunting lease up in middle Ga. My family has property in N. FL, but I am a Ga boy first and foremost, so I have hung onto the lease up there for 20+ years (respect). However, I would be less than honest if I acted like I was not getting a little fed up with some of the new rules created up there.

For instance, I understand we are going to start having speed limit signs throughout the woods. Last fall, I gave a guy a ride on the back of my 4 wheeler to get his deer from a thicket. He was on back as was his deer and I tore outta there like Tonto running from a cowboy. Threw the guy clean off the back and now it is speed limit signs? 35 mph in the woods? I back out of the driveway faster than that.

one other newly adopted rule is some type of "family fun day" at the propery. A time when all family, friends, neighbors, pets, etc come on out to the place and join in fellowship. What this amounts to is a time when I come out there with my family and its questions about my horses, cattle, dogs and asking me the names of all my yard ape kids, and hell I don't remember half their names myself. Just seems kinda quirky.

Anyone else have these new confounded rules or regs on theri hunting places? Pooh if you ask me.

Guys, hope everyone has a great week and if I do not speak to you have a wonder Easter weekend and I hope you are able to spend it with close friends and family.

TDWW
Old 04-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who Has Club Rules?

i'm 12 (respect) and i dont have a club, we own our own land(respect). i hunt with a shotgun which my grandpa gave me the day before he died(respect). i hunt YANKEE FRIGGIN DEER (respect). i think familys rock (respect). i think it's a good idea to have speed limits on the trails because of idiots doin stuff like you did and tryin to fling people off wheelers. i demand respect because i typed this.(respect)

see how annoyin it gets when you have to demand respect? seriously, if you stoped with the respect stuff which would be handed out accordlingly to people who deserve it. and treat us "yankees" with some common decency. we're americans like you and me. i like you tdww. i just dont agree with how you go about demanding respect and talking bad about the other HALF of the country. thanks. u have a nice day tdww.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

For instance, I understand we are going to start having speed limit signs throughout the woods. Last fall, I gave a guy a ride on the back of my 4 wheeler to get his deer from a thicket. He was on back as was his deer and I tore outta there like Tonto running from a cowboy. Threw the guy clean off the back and now it is speed limit signs? 35 mph in the woods? I back out of the driveway faster than that.
to me, you shouldnt be drivin that fast anyway. ive been thrown out of the back of a truck before and its not cool. i know of people gettin killed up by were i hunt because they drove to fast and hit a tree or another vehicle/4 wheeler on the roads. ive always wondered why people have to be in such a hurry all the time. are your kids dying or somethin and thats why you have to go so fast?? just slow down, you'll get there.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

The rules ofmy hunting club demand respect and so do I TOPDAWG, and you will give it to me and you will give the rules or your club the respect they deserve.
Old 04-11-2006, 02:48 PM

i set my own rules im the only one who hunts my land other than my kids and nephews .
Old 04-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: scmtnhnter

i set my own rules im the only one who hunts my land other than my kids and nephews .
Same here.
Between my little patch and lots of accesible private and public land I have no reason to lease and wouldn't anyway . Your little patch sounds like it has turned into a restricted neighborhood . If the new rules bother you it might be time to move on , it will only get more intrusive . Next they'll be telling you when you can and cannot hunt .
Old 04-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

My Illinois hunting party and I will soon beconcentrating onthe elusive southern douchebag (respect).
Old 04-11-2006, 07:31 PM

my little place is leased but its mine if want to pay for it dont have that kind of money .its over 750 acres and its all mine .hahahaha
Old 04-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Topdawg, where ya been man? Next time get dumping that guy and his deer off on video. That would have been a real knee slapper. Respect me now and post more often.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:30 AM
G5

itdoesnt sound at all like you have a lease !!!!!!!!!!!

you have a membership to a hunting club that has some ground to hunt, probaly a shooting range, cheep beer in the fridge. This doesnt mean you have a lease. The things you have mentionedis what HUNTING CLUBS are.
so youpay a couple hundred dollars to hunt on some land thatanyonewho comes up with a membership fee can hunt. if you dont like the rules of clubyou are a part of DO NOT renew your membership. This will also make everyone else thats a member happy that you (topdogwoofwoof) are no longer around,I know it would make me happy!!
Then when you Grow the **** up and get a real jobyou can afford an actual lease, where when you pay for the property, you make the rules (within reason of course ). And once you do that you wont have to worry about the other 200people that are hunting and whether or not they want their children to come out.

This can also be a saftey feature for you. You are a very good reason for a hunting accident. In fact why dont you get a lease in arkansas, hopefully close enough to mine so i can piss in your truck while your in the woods but i wont leave after, ill wait for you to get back to your truck where i will tell you exactly what ive done. then maybe when can have a good old fashioned irish stand off.

Quick Reply: Who Has Club Rules?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.