Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Nice Yankee Buck

Old 03-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Nice Yankee Buck

Monster Buck Arrowed In Ohio
Old 03-08-2006, 11:17 PM

Default RE: Nice Yankee Buck

all i can say holy snap what a deer !!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 01:20 AM

I wish we had 'em in my neck of the woods...
Old 03-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yep Nice
Old 03-09-2006, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's been on here a couple of times already, but I still drop my jaw whenever I see it. That thing is a beast! Too bad he didn't get drawn east to PA where I could get him!
Old 03-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Fork Horn

Guys,

Thats a nice buck. Its a nice buck. HOWEVER, I will take a good tasting Southern whitetail over a Yankee deer ANY DAY. Not to take anything away from that buck, guys. Again, it is a nice deer. Ohio has its share of decent bucks, but they simply cannot match up with what the Southern deer woods has to offer.

When you visit the Southern woods, you are visiting God's finest work. Mountains, valleys, hills, cropland, hardwood draws, pines, etc, etc. When visiting the Southern woods you are not taking some second rate venture to some place a few miles from bright city lights filled withhomeless people and litter infested streets. On the contrary. When visiting the Southland, you are visiting a place of respect and dignity. A place filled with God fearing folks and and fresh air.

Again, guys, not trying to be arrogant or flippant here, but I had to step in and put things back in perspective. I hope everyone is having a good week and that all of you are able to get outside this weekend and do something fun with close friends/family. It isn't deer season, but we can still get out there in the peaceful tranquility of the woods! God bless guys!!

TDWW
Old 03-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

TDWW, I know you just like coming on here making stupid posts to mess with people but I was wondering. Do you need vaseline to get your head up your a$$ or does it just sl-i-i-i-i-de right up there after years of experience.
Old 03-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Guys,

Thats a nice buck. Its a nice buck. HOWEVER, I will take a good tasting Southern whitetail over a Yankee deer ANY DAY. Not to take anything away from that buck, guys. Again, it is a nice deer. Ohio has its share of decent bucks, but they simply cannot match up with what the Southern deer woods has to offer.

When you visit the Southern woods, you are visiting God's finest work. Mountains, valleys, hills, cropland, hardwood draws, pines, etc, etc. When visiting the Southern woods you are not taking some second rate venture to some place a few miles from bright city lights filled withhomeless people and litter infested streets. On the contrary. When visiting the Southland, you are visiting a place of respect and dignity. A place filled with God fearing folks and and fresh air.

Again, guys, not trying to be arrogant or flippant here, but I had to step in and put things back in perspective. I hope everyone is having a good week and that all of you are able to get outside this weekend and do something fun with close friends/family. It isn't deer season, but we can still get out there in the peaceful tranquility of the woods! God bless guys!!

TDWW
hey why dont u shut up and go smoke southern weed cus heaven knows tht that probbaly gets u more high than yankee weed. quit crapin up our fourms. go get lost in ur "beautiful woods" u know what. a tree is a tree, a rock is a rock, nothin more special about it bein below the mason dixon line. stop bein a jerk and go pee in your truck. not someone elses[:@][:@]

oh yeah u guys, u only wish u could hunt up here in a-hi-a with me dont yadont yayup first the beatty buck now this monster, man we're craninin them out like maggots on a rottin groundhoggreat buck, and it's even greater that tht freak tdww has to see it on here with the work yankee in the title, good choice rebel!!!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Typical Buck

Let me start by saying, that's one helluva deer, reguardless of where it came from!

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Guys,

TDWW
Wow, just wow!

#1: Venison is Venison in my book.

#2: Right. #1 Typical P&Y buck comes from Peoria County, Illinois, #1 NT P&Y comes from Greene County, Ohio. #1 Typical B&C is Biggar, SK, #1 NT B&C (Found dead) is in St. Louis County, MO. Hmm....

#3: This is more of my opinion, but to me there is nothing more beautiful then waking up to a forest covered in fresh snow. Can't Find that in the south on an average November Hunt.

#4: Last time i checked, "Fresh Air" is found everywhere! Except maybe LA (Smog).
Old 03-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

hey why dont u shut up and go smoke southern weed cus heaven knows tht that probbaly gets u more high than yankee weed. quit crapin up our fourms. go get lost in ur "beautiful woods" u know what. a tree is a tree, a rock is a rock, nothin more special about it bein below the mason dixon line. stop bein a jerk and go pee in your truck. not someone elses[:@][:@]

oh yeah u guys, u only wish u could hunt up here in a-hi-a with me dont yadont yayup first the beatty buck now this monster, man we're craninin them out like maggots on a rottin groundhoggreat buck, and it's even greater that tht freak tdww has to see it on here with the work yankee in the title, good choice rebel!!!!!
He's just trying to push your buttons. Most people here realize what this guys postsare worth....nothing. Don't let him get to you.

Quick Reply: Nice Yankee Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.