Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New poster

Old 03-04-2006, 04:21 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: New poster

Welcome to HNI from all the Moderaters
Old 03-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

welcome to the forum lots of great info
Old 03-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome aboard, good site with some good people!!!! Enjoy!
Old 03-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

welcome to the forum and squirrel are you on the mods bad side lol
Old 03-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome
Old 03-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

welcome to the forum and squirrel are you on the mods bad side lol
i hope not
Old 03-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome! Jump right in on any topic. I like hearing otherpeoples opinions.
Old 03-05-2006, 08:33 AM

Thank you all for the wecome here.I should be able to adjust to you all.Maybe. I must confess my sins here now.I allready broke one of the HNI rules, Wasn't on purpose though.I forgot my password or I typed it in wrong and wrote down the wrong Email addy and couldn't get it sent to me.I even tried to write and send a reply to HNI and explain what happened,But I got this reply back.

Failed to deliver to '<[email protected]>'
LOCAL module(account [email protected]) reports:
mailbox does not exist.

I had to fill out another regerstration with my correct email.Who knew they was sensitive about last few letters of an addy?
So if the mods could delete my first Irish_Yankee I would appreciate it alot.And I am sorry about this. What a way to start out as a new member.I must of tried 20 times with my password to no success and again I am sorry about this.

I do thank everyone again for the welcome and should be able to make some new friends on here.Again thank you all.

Old 03-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome! care to share where you are from, what you like to hunt, et cetera?!
Old 03-05-2006, 09:27 AM

Hey Bionic. I am a yankee from Rocton Pa. That's in clearfield county if anyone is from around this area. I do alot of hunting in the spruce hill area and Sabula and the small outskirts city of Du Bois.As for the the animals I hunt.I believe I hunt everything that is legal to hunt except not to much spring turkey hunting though.Not enough time in the morning to do that.Been successful every year on deer except does.I haven't bought a liscense for them for 4 years now.I don't think I will get them this year either.The does I have seen have been in small numbers and they look like florida key deers.They are all small compared to what they looked like 5 years ago.I do good on turkey though and maybe this year my son will get one.The turkey population is very large around here and is in good shape.Been trying to get a bear for the last 8 years and haven't had any luck yet.I don't hunt in large parties for any type of animal.At the most maybe only4 or5 people at a timeand they are family members most the time.I got private property I can hunt on and I allso hunt alot of public property.I allso hunt alot of tree rats and rabits along with birds.Not the ones that live on the water though.Some crow hunting if i see them outside the window.But I usually don't go looking for them.But this somes it quite a bit on the animals I hunt. Do feral cats count?

Quick Reply: New poster

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.