Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer Cams

Old 03-02-2006, 01:28 PM

Default Deer Cams

We are a factory authorized dealer for Cuddeback digital cameras as listed on the Cuddeback web site. We sell both new and factory refurbished models. Presently we carry new 3.0meg cams for $379.00, factory refurbished 3.0meg cams for $275.00 and factory refurbished 1.3meg cams for $250.00. All cams new or refurbished come with full one year factory warranty. All refurbished cams come with the latest software upgrade loaded into them and a new flash and in new condition.
We offer free shipping in the US or $10.00 to Canada. No tax except for the state of Wisconsin.

Thank You
Bernie Luedtke

www.parkfalls.com/seednfeed
[email protected]
715-762-2667
Old 03-02-2006, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Deer Cams

sounds expensive. that's not being very fair to wisconson
Old 03-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

They should come with a Brinks truck for that kind of money!
Old 03-02-2006, 03:23 PM

id buy one!! if you would lower the price a few hundred
Old 03-02-2006, 03:49 PM

Well folks. All I can say is ya get what ya pay for. If you can find a better cam for less let me know, cause I haven't yet and I doubt that you will either.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

no dissin u or ur company but that's alot of money!!! i havent priced any so idk but i could buy a new bow with that kinda money. u gota get paid somehow so i guess prices are prices, and y do you charge wisconson?
Old 03-02-2006, 04:02 PM

I have to charge tax in Wisconsin because that is were I am based out of.
Just following the rules.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:33 PM

id rather buy a 90 dollar cam.. so what ifits not dvd quailty picture like that one your selling (juding by the price it better be), its just a picture... and my wallet is happy to.. i dont under stand why anyone would spend more then 100 bucks on a camera that takes pics of deers.. all it does is it takes pics and its not going to make the buck come in when you want.. its just cool to see whats around
Old 03-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanks for clearin up the wisconson thing freed. welcome to the site! um i think there's a forum that you can advertise your cams. try wildlife management, and others. i checked out your site and it's awesome! i dont have that much money to spend but if i did, i would deffinately consider one of your cams. guys, go check out his site, it's pretty good! sorry if i offended you!
Old 03-03-2006, 07:48 AM

Hey no offense takin. Glad to be a part of the site. I nnderstand that these cam's are not for everyone but you sure couldn't take mine away from me now. They are so much more than just deer cams. To be honest with you I do not even hunt anymore. I just love it for wildlife viewing. Watching the bucks progression from nubs in the spring to what they end up like in the fall. Turkeys strutin there stuff on an early spring morning, a Bald Eagle shrreding a northern pike the nieghbors dog pissin on my deer feeder. There's just so many things you can do. We have one at this time on a bear den.
You ever sit in your tree stand and wonder if there really is even a decent buck in this area? Why not find out for sure.
And as for those $100.00 cams, as I said..........ya get what ya pay for.

Quick Reply: Deer Cams

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.