Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

One in a million picture

Old 02-28-2006, 05:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default One in a million picture

I got this the other night, I just got a new Cuddeback and already had one so I put them both on the same feeder, mainly to just see some pics from my new one, wonder what the chances are in catching the flash on one camera with the other LOL. I thought it was a pretty cool pic.

Old 02-28-2006, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: One in a million picture

strut,

They are supposed to be coming out with a cudde that has a 50% bigger flash. How much do you think that would help, given the pictures you have taken at night with yours and their quality on the edge of darkness? I'd like to wait for that new one before buying, but can get the one out now on ebay for $100 less than the new one, which will surely go at full price until it is widely available, and wonder if it is worth paying the extra money.

Thanks
Old 02-28-2006, 06:38 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Strut i see you have you camera on an old post. Check out my website below about the camera posts i sell just for what your looking for and its easy to use and put where you want.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ive seen those camera post before ...their ok but not worth the money IMHO.

dd
Old 02-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

DD when have you ever seen one of my camera posts? I dont think you have seen mine and it's not a piece of junk like some others out there.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:23 PM

When did he say it was a piece of junk??????????????????? All he said is that it is not worth the money!!! And i have to agree with him on that one.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:31 PM

Great pic strut!!!

As for the camera post, their is NO way I would spend $85 on that thing. Not when I can buy an 8' 4X4 for $15. And besides, the 4X4 is probably more secure, and just as easy to move. JMHO
Old 02-28-2006, 01:00 PM

ORIGINAL: longrifle1000

Great pic strut!!!

As for the camera post, their is NO way I would spend $85 on that thing. Not when I can buy an 8' 4X4 for $15. And besides, the 4X4 is probably more secure, and just as easy to move. JMHO
EXACTLY!!
Old 02-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Fork Horn

I think thats an awsome picture nice

Old 02-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Fork Horn

Thats fine you all dont have to buy it but I guarentee your 4" x 4" isnt as easy to move or to mount your camera on. Remember you get what you pay for and the post will last a lifetime. Im selling plenty of them any way and have never had any come back or a complaint abou them.

Quick Reply: One in a million picture

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.