Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Picture of TDWW Game Room

Old 02-28-2006, 03:09 PM

Default RE: Picture of TDWW Game Room

nice game room & awesome bucks, lets see the pics with you holding the bucks,when you killed them, and respect will be awarded.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Spike

I immediately got the impression that topdawg is making all this up for his own entertainment. It appears he is new to this site and is probably pretending to be somebody he's not. If he is real, then I feel sorry for him because with an attitude and comments like that he can't have any friends. I just hope he is not on other forums where children are involved. This will be the last time I ever post a reply where his name is present because I don't want to give him what he wants. This forum is for sharing and supporting fellow sportsman, not to brag and be demeaning to others. If I was to meet someone like that in person, I would simply ignore them and thats what I will be doing here.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Typical Buck

umm.. good looking bucks, and respect is given where due, you can't demand it.
Well said.

Ill go on and tell you right now I wont respect anyone that demands you respect them. Im not sure that i believe that all those deer or the room is yours.

If I want a wall hanging buck, I take it. Very simple.
You cant just go out and get a B&C Buck when you want , Who do you think your foolin.
Old 02-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

You cant just go out and get a B&C Buck when you want
Well probably with a nice high fence & cash you could!!!

Florida the hidden gem for B&C bucks....hum well ya learn something new everyday!!!! That is where the "DAWG" hails from, Correct??????

How many otherstail pipe is full of smoke????
Old 02-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yea, that's where he's from, this Pennsylvanian doesn't like Dawg a little bit. He's touched![:@]
Old 02-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Unlike Most here, and based upon your super impressive wall and your revelations about northern unethical hunters, I am willing to offer you my total respect and allegiance right now!......."Yes, you're right, you're always right" (how's that? pretty good huh?). Please take me deer hunting with you!!
I'll even make sandwiches for us.

BWAhahahahahahahahahaha
Old 02-28-2006, 07:28 PM

I have read your post before and I enjoy them, definately when people bite. My only question is are you a kid repeating your dads thoughts? Or are you a big boy that is ok if he takes his meds and this is just one of the times you ran out? Or lastly is this something you do as your getting high and coming down from a good buz? Or are you just suffering from A.D.D. and get on here and make up crap just cause you need attention because you sucked as a kid and now need to make up for it to feel good inside? Also did you slash your neighbors tires that you were talking about in a previous post?
Old 02-28-2006, 09:08 PM

hehe
Old 02-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Typical Buck

this was a dumb thread, if it was meant in a joking matter, it still isn't funny either.
Old 02-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

As I was letting it go I could feel the steam rise out of that floor board like a old camp house wood stove. Got ready to zip up only to see a man coming toward me down the old logging road so I zipped up and made out of there like Earnest T. Bass after tossing rocks at a Mayberry window.
Now that's funny right there!

Did you even have time to pull your panties up ma'am?

I know , I shouldn't feed the trolls but she is funny.

Quick Reply: Picture of TDWW Game Room

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.