Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Some Idiot calling Hunters names. >

Some Idiot calling Hunters names.

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Some Idiot calling Hunters names.

Old 02-26-2006, 03:13 PM

Default Some Idiot calling Hunters names.

I just thought I would post this because some idiot on that blog thing called Xanga is calling hunters "names" and I thought it was rather funny...

Here is the link...
http://www.xanga.com/TheIceMan003

Here is a little bit from it...you gotta read the whole thing. This guy is a total idiot.

"
[align=left]Nobody ever seems to want to touch this issue, so I'll just come out and say it: if you hunt animals that cannot fight back against you -- I don't care if you're liberal, conservative, male, or female -- in the words of one (in)famous blogger, "YOU ARE A ,,,,,,,." On the scale,a grown man dressing up in bright orange and cammo to blow the stuffing out of an innocent, puny bird comes in just above kicking the crutch out from under a cripple and just below dressing up like a woman on theweekends. [/align] [align=left]I'm convinced that everyboody who is obsessed with hunting is dealing with some sort of complex....
What really gets me is a hunter's insistence on sticking out their chest, pitching a tent and playing dress-up only against animals that might as well be stuffed. A man of Cheney's stature could hunt where he wants, when he wants, and kill pretty much whatever he wants. He could go on safari in Africa and freaking hunt bengal tigers if he wanted to. But what does he choose to do to assert how manly he is? He tries pumping bullets into a defenseless bird -- and somehow, instead, nails his friend in the face. I'm thoroughly impressed. I would think that shooting a quail would be roughly as difficult as swatting flies in your kitchen, but what do I know? I'm not a blood-thirsty coward."
[/align] [align=left]It really is amazing how ignorant some people in this world really are!
[/align]
Old 02-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Some Idiot calling Hunters "pussies"

Just by seeing the language he uses tells me quite a bit about this person so don't get upset just consider the sorce. He must have been brought up real nice. Mike
Old 02-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Wonder what he calls his wife ??????????????? STUD
Old 02-26-2006, 04:13 PM

Hell look at the guys pic he looks like a terd pusher. Has pink every where and hes wearing a pink hat. He sure has alot of balls saying that over the net but id love to see what he would have to say a hunter when he does one day come face to face with one.
Old 02-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

He could go on safari in Africa and freaking hunt bengal tigers if he wanted to.
There are Bengal tigers in Africa???? I wouldn't get to upset over some clown like this....
Old 02-26-2006, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lethalconnection

Hell look at the guys pic he looks like a terd pusher. Has pink every where and hes wearing a pink hat. He sure has alot of balls saying that over the net but id love to see what he would have to say a hunter when he does one day come face to face with one.
i was thinking the same exact thing.
Old 02-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

He probably watched Brokeback Mountain several times.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

He's nothing more than a frustrated, uneducated and lonely little homo!
Old 02-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ohh i know you told me not to get riled up but i cant help it. There are more car accidents in deer season cause THE RUT why doesnt he use his damn head oh it makes me mad
Old 02-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

Wonder what he calls his wife ??????????????? STUD THATS THE BEST ONE YET

Quick Reply: Some Idiot calling Hunters names.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.