HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Anyone a member of North American Hunting Club???? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/134024-anyone-member-north-american-hunting-club.html)

RustyOlRanger4x4 02-23-2006 03:50 PM

RE: Anyone a member of North American Hunting Club????

I was a member for a few years, the magaine was so-so, I never recieved a single thing to test and they kept sending me junk like books and movies that I diddent request so I had to take the time to mail them back and write cancel all over them then sometimes id get a bill after I had already sent the product back, then they would call me all the time trying to sell me more garbage. They were a major PITA(No Not PETA) Ill never rejoin or reccomend it to anyone...

car 02-24-2006 06:20 PM

Life member for me also, tested a few things, nothing of great value. Good magazine.

nutz4bucks 02-24-2006 06:34 PM

I think my dad is a member if i remember right.

trailer 02-25-2006 05:21 AM

I keep get hounded by them to become a member. No thank you...

PSEsilverhawk55 02-25-2006 08:36 AM

im a member and soon to be life member if my mom sent the forms in. supposably according to the papers that came with i alls that i pay in 24.95 and that is it, i kinda highly dought it but non-the less i was goin to be a lifer, so either way it works i guess, i do like the magazine. but being that i only have been a member for 4 or 5 months i have yet to recived anything to test. did recive a neat book and and offer to join the book club.hopefully it turns out well in the end. good luck

deerhunter518 03-01-2006 11:19 PM

im a member and love it

Barth 03-02-2006 07:48 AM

i have been a member for 4 years and have recieved a cough silencer but thats it.

fastfire 03-03-2006 03:33 AM

ORIGINAL: RustyOlRanger4x4

I was a member for a few years, the magaine was so-so, I never recieved a single thing to test and they kept sending me junk like books and movies that I diddent request so I had to take the time to mail them back and write cancel all over them then sometimes id get a bill after I had already sent the product back, then they would call me all the time trying to sell me more garbage. They were a major PITA(No Not PETA) Ill never rejoin or reccomend it to anyone...

Well said and just what happened to me!!!!

Bulzeye 03-03-2006 12:26 PM

I'm a life member, but only because they won't give me my money back and I might as well get the magazine since I paid for it.

The magazine is decent, but the club is mainly about sending you offers to buy things like coins, books, knives, and other stuff. If you're into that, it's great. If not, then it's pretty lame.

I have inquired about the field testing stuff a few times and gave up. I even asked for stuff I couldn't really use just to see if they would ever send anything. 4 years later, all I've gotten was the mag, and a jacket, and some patches for signing up as a life member.

To my knowledge (and I've asked), there are no discounts for hunting/fishing gear or supplies, no rights to hunt leased land, and no special priviledges of any kind. It's just a mailing list for junk mail.

OHdeerguts 03-03-2006 12:51 PM

I have been a life member since I was 21 now I'm almost 30 and I ge a magazine every month or 2 till the day I die. I think it is worth it.