Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NYBH.......Doctor Death

Old 02-04-2006, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default NYBH.......Doctor Death

Since NY's post about joining a new message board got deleted in the wake of Jimmygate I had to post this interesting observation.

Never would I have thought Id see the day that NYBH and Doctor Death unite for one common interest! Both joined a message board together, shared similar views and ........AGREED on this horrible action. Kinda makes you think there is hope for the human race afterall. Heck we may see the end to Middle east wars, black/white fighting, Oriole/Yankee hatred etc.....this may be the one act that unites the world!!!! It brought a little tear to my eye, I feel like hugging someone
Old 02-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: NYBH.......Doctor Death

The Eagles said they'd play together again, "when hell freezes over!" that was a few albums back!
There is hope for the hunting world!
Old 02-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mossy thats funny ! Ny and myself settled our differences in a couple of PMs like grown men should do..I have to give credit where credit is due and thats that NY was man enough to PM me first ...from that we discussed or differences and agreed to cut one another some slack. I am sure NY and I will have more disagreements but we will not get into a pissing contest.

dd
Old 02-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Dominant Buck

Good going DD and NYBH. Some times it takes a good fight to become great friends. You guys are at opposite ends of the country but have a lot in common. DD sorry but you are at the bottom end. ......CI.
Old 02-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Awwwwww C.I. ....haven't you heard ..there is NO such place as "NORTH" in the U.S. ...... EVERYTHING isSOUTH of Canada

dd