Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

When ya gotta go pee

Old 01-02-2006, 07:32 AM

Default RE: When ya gotta go pee

so true with the god-like qualities, deer are cautious, and that is about it... The largest deer in my area was killed by a car this year!!! Pretty disappointing to say the least. Although I will admit to being pretty angered at the resolve of the whitetail!

Lastly, when I have to pee, I pee in the areas which dont afford me iny shooting lanes...
Old 01-02-2006, 08:40 AM

If you pee on the tree you are on, that's nasty. Piss away from the tree you are on. Or just pee in a bottle.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

i pee in a ziploc or just climb down...but i wanted to take this time to ask y'all to stop leaving them in the woods, people like me have to go in and take stands down that have been up past the hunts and i always find pee bottles and i for one freak, there is nothing nastier then an old rank pee bottle...i would appreciate it a bunch and i'm sure the other rangers/WMA staff would ap-preciate it too.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:34 PM

Unzip and let er' rip right out the side of the stand
Old 01-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

go head and let it go .maybe write your name in the snow?
Old 01-03-2006, 02:15 AM
Dominant Buck

We have no snow but I peed 4 times yesterday in a 12 hour sitting. It is very loud when it hits palm branches from 12 feet up. 78 degrees yesterday LOL I only had one water and 3 tangerines. I saw 3 coons , 1 possum , 19 different species of birds including a wild turkey. Saw nothing else. Gone back in 15 min.
C u guys
Chuck7
Old 01-03-2006, 02:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntnma

i pee in a ziploc or just climb down...but i wanted to take this time to ask y'all to stop leaving them in the woods, people like me have to go in and take stands down that have been up past the hunts and i always find pee bottles and i for one freak, there is nothing nastier then an old rank pee bottle...i would appreciate it a bunch and i'm sure the other rangers/WMA staff would ap-preciate it too.

no offense huntnma but that seems like a pain in the rear for ya'll ladies! if i were you, i'd just wear depends....lol. you'd think they'd make something to help you ladies in this department!
Old 01-03-2006, 02:48 AM
Typical Buck

let it fly just don't pee into the wind(gets the stand a little wet)
Old 01-03-2006, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

camocop...depends doesnt work, lmao..........my sister flhuntress tried it, it's not something that should be done, lol..........
Old 01-03-2006, 04:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

i'll take your word for it....lmao

Quick Reply: When ya gotta go pee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.