Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Cindy Garrison Gone Wild .. Good or Bad for the sport? >

Cindy Garrison Gone Wild .. Good or Bad for the sport?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
She is good for the sport
49.18%
She is a joke for our sport
50.82%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Cindy Garrison Gone Wild .. Good or Bad for the sport?

Old 12-27-2005, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cindy Garrison Gone Wild .. Good or Bad for the sport?

She's more of an adrenaline junky than a pure hunter, she just gets kicks from doing crazy things like swimming with sharks she just caught etc. Her hunts don't appear to be staged, they are things that are not normally on shows, she is very outgoing and this will come off wrong to some people.

Old 12-27-2005, 07:07 AM
Dominant Buck

I've never seen her but I did pull up some video clips from the net. With the few clips I've seen I think she is good for the sport{ Trying to get kids away from the video games and back to nature} Nothing wrong with that.
CHuck7
Old 12-27-2005, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure if you guys are jealous of her hunts or what your deal is, but I've seen quite a few of them and canned is not the word for it. You can generalize the fact that because she is hunting in Africa, that the hunt may be canned, but that's a joke. Maybe you thought the hippo hunt was canned, or the crocodile hunt? I really don't know. But I can tell you one thing, Cindy can shoot. Take a look at both of the above mentioned hunts. She absolutely drills that hippo, and does the same to that croc. Be jealous if you want, but if that's the case, make something of yourself.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:02 AM
Fork Horn

I've seen 2 of her shows. both were in africa or some other far off place. I only like the hunting shows that are based in the USA or canada. Hunting whitetail, thats for me. Hunting some waterbuffalo in tansania, I could care less about that kinda show.
I'll admit, she's kinda hot. The 1st show i watched she was wearing a towel and i was hoping it would fall off. I watched the 2nd time in hopes of getting a glance at her again, then i realized it was not hbo or skinamax. So i quit watching.
to all the guys who are saying she does nothing for them. for 1, You must be married and your wives are watching over your shoulder or read these forums. or 2, your, well.....

Old 12-27-2005, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Having daughters, I like any show that has the women out there hunting. I especially like it when the woman is good looking. Shows mine that you can be pretty and hunt too.
Too many commercials? YES
Canned? It doesn't appear to be. Guided yes
I really do like that you have a barbi looking girl out there that gets down and dirty

Seems to me that some don't like it BECAUSE she is attractive

Who says that a hunter has to look like Rosanne Barr with a beard
Old 12-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

ya i dont really like the show it gets boring fast. seems like the animals are always just there and waiting. theres no chase in the hunts
Old 12-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

her pretty little face is only there to sell air time. never seen the show but one look and a little reading on some of your replies and i know EXACTLY what type of hunting show this is. i watch hunting shows that i can learn from or pic up pointers. also to see some of the younger hunters bag nice game, those episodes are cool. for me to see a girl like her in hunting apparel i'll cruze the skinamax channel
Old 12-27-2005, 08:57 PM

ORIGINAL: jimmy the foot

never seen the show but one look and a little reading on some of your replies and i know EXACTLY what type of hunting show this is.
I love people who make a judgement without actually seeing for themselves.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:58 PM

ORIGINAL: James Vee

I'm not sure if you guys are jealous of her hunts or what your deal is, but I've seen quite a few of them and canned is not the word for it. You can generalize the fact that because she is hunting in Africa, that the hunt may be canned, but that's a joke. Maybe you thought the hippo hunt was canned, or the crocodile hunt? I really don't know. But I can tell you one thing, Cindy can shoot. Take a look at both of the above mentioned hunts. She absolutely drills that hippo, and does the same to that croc. Be jealous if you want, but if that's the case, make something of yourself.
Right on James.

Old 12-28-2005, 05:06 AM

I agree with DannyD...To have women in the sport is a positive thing. I don't watch her show to much but it does show that women can hunt and not be bothered with all the male stinch. I know a few of the men shows that really aren't that good either. Anything that promotes hunting in a good way is good for the sport. My daughter hunts with me on occasion and I wouldn't trade it for nuttin in the world. Unless one of these days the wife would come. I'm still working on her. The wife loves to fish and campthou, so I guess that aint to bad.

Quick Reply: Cindy Garrison Gone Wild .. Good or Bad for the sport?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.