Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What will this typical whitetail score? (pics) >

What will this typical whitetail score? (pics)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What will this typical whitetail score? (pics)

Old 12-20-2005, 09:53 AM

Default RE: What will this typical whitetail score? (pics)

167 gross, lota bone there,
Old 12-20-2005, 12:17 PM

I would say 175... SPREAD IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN A UGLY DEER WITH ONLY MASS. GREAT DEER, WHERE DID YOU TAKE THAT DEER IN ALBERTA,I MAY WANT TO HUNT THAT AREA!!!!!!!I am thinking about booking this fall and just really havent found a really good outfitter or location. Cant say it enough--Width is always better than a boring tall mass deer. PS Glade you havent got a big head about your deer like some of the guys in this forum WHO THINK JUST BECAUSE THEY SHOT A BIG DEER THEY SHOULD GET DISCOUNTS ON HUNTS AND HAVE THERE OWN HUNTING SHOW!!!!!! I wish I could show off my 115 class BARROW COUNTY GAdeer but when i try to upload pics it says DEER file too LARGE!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2005, 12:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: matthewcmill

I would say 175... SPREAD IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN A UGLY DEER WITH ONLY MASS. GREAT DEER, WHERE DID YOU TAKE THAT DEER IN ALBERTA,I MAY WANT TO HUNT THAT AREA!!!!!!!I am thinking about booking this fall and just really havent found a really good outfitter or location. Cant say it enough--Width is always better than a boring tall mass deer. PS Glade you havent got a big head about your deer like some of the guys in this forum WHO THINK JUST BECAUSE THEY SHOT A BIG DEER THEY SHOULD GET DISCOUNTS ON HUNTS AND HAVE THERE OWN HUNTING SHOW!!!!!! I wish I could show off my 115 class BARROW COUNTY GAdeer but when i try to upload pics it says DEER file too LARGE!!!!!!
Wow... wonder whohe is bitchin about

dd

Old 12-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

gorgeous mass and size
Old 12-20-2005, 01:19 PM

this is the funest forum ive ever been on, and who is he refering to???
Old 12-20-2005, 01:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Attachment (1)

REMEMBER SPREAD AIN'T NUTTN BUT AIR ... MASS IS WHAT MAKES CLASS AND ITS BAD TO THE BONE ! ..Check out my web site at www.thereevesbuck.com

Old 12-20-2005, 01:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Wow, I don't care what it scores, if you don't want it, I'll take it!!! Great buck!!!
Old 12-20-2005, 01:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I wish I could show off my 115 class BARROW COUNTY GAdeer but when i try to upload pics it says DEER file too LARGE!!!!!!
Kinda like your mouth !

dd
Old 12-20-2005, 01:57 PM
Fork Horn

Nice deer, that things huge. LOL dont ya just love the arguing.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Kinda like your mouth !

dd

DD, you're just like a 50cal BMG.......... you kill me!

Quick Reply: What will this typical whitetail score? (pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.