Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Update: Hello

Old 12-16-2005, 01:34 PM

Default Update: Hello

Hi there.I am on amission and would like to ask for2 seconds of your time. Jack Ryann sent me in this direction and said you guys would be up for it. My blog has been nominated for the Best Outdoor Blog for 2005 and I would like to ask for your vote.

I am up against all kinds of different outdoor blogs but I would like to round up all you hunters and ask politely for your vote. You can check out my blog called the Black Bear Blog at
http://www.mainehuntingtoday.com/b2

To vote for me please click on the following link, scroll down to where it says Black Bear, check it off and submit your vote.

http://www.illinoiswaters.net/heartland/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11166

I appreciate your time...
Steve
Old 12-16-2005, 01:53 PM

Default RE: Hello

Not sure if your's is the best one but I voted for you anyway, Merry Christmas!

And welcome to HNI
Old 12-16-2005, 01:56 PM

Thanks for the welcome. Looks like a great site with quite a diversity in outdoor hunting and recreation...
Old 12-16-2005, 01:59 PM

Anytime, good luck with your Blog.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

welp i voted fer ya, prety nice site, some of dem utters looks prety good to tho, i hope you win

just kiddin man, come back and visit somtime, this is a good site with a bunch of good guys, mostly whitetail, and gun stuff, but that is my thing, anyway nice site, you and one other guy were neck and neck, good luck man, if you win you owe us....J/K
Old 12-16-2005, 02:22 PM

Hey thanks for the vote!

I plan to stick around and talk deer hunting. I hope to get out and actually do some turkey hunting sometime.

The other blogs aren't that bad at all. But here is how the other blog is getting their votes:
http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=15301

Hopefully HuntingNet.com can out do them...
Old 12-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

But here is how the other blog is getting their votes:

I just remotely connected to 2 other computers to vote 3 times for you, Stacie! I hope you win!
wow now that is sorry, but in all honesty, both of you guys are goin for votes, i'm a little disturbed someone would vote 3 times though,wonder how they feel about "game laws"[:@], like getting more than the legal tags. i voted and thats the best i can do, i did go to the other site, and it was OK, i really think yours had him covered,,,, best of luck
Old 12-16-2005, 02:46 PM

Well, I know what you mean. What is happening is according to the rules it is ok to vote from different computers until the 18th of December. Then to place a vote you will actually have to register at the forums where the voting takes place to keep it honest.

So basically there are no rules until the 18th.

But I don't feel so bad. I don't know of anybody who has voted more than once for me but if they did I wouldn't want them to announce it or anything.

Thanks for the good comment about my blog and I appreciate your vote..
Old 12-16-2005, 02:48 PM

Oh and the guy doing the contest encouraged us to reach out and ask for votes like we are doing. :-)
Old 12-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the board Remy.

Ya got my vote. Yer's was the best one I read.

I read some of your competition talking about voting twice. They said they voted as a guest and then registered and got to vote again.

Quick Reply: Update: Hello

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.