Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Old 12-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

WOW! Great looking Tiffany and nice buck too!

You have a Great Buck also, Congrat's to both of you!

Old 12-15-2005, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't think that ScentLock stuff works anyway ... last year in hunting camp a guy we were hunting with had his on in the truck and he let one of those egg farts you know one of those that would knock a buzzard off a crap wagon at 50 yards ...and it about killed us all ... sure didntLOCK THATSCENT in !!

dd

Old 12-15-2005, 12:11 PM
Dominant Buck

DD, you fart smeller....Ah,Ah, I mean you smart fellow!
Old 12-15-2005, 01:22 PM

Wow I din't realize that there was that many haters on this forum. From the postsI readI see few of you actually read the article that went along with the pictures. Those deer were killed on their own personal property, not some outfitters land. They've been hunting those bucks for several years, passing up smaller ones so they may grow into mature bucks. They should be congradulated on their accomplishments, not dogged out. Grow up and realize that we need to stick together in the hunting community!!
Old 12-15-2005, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow I din't realize that there was that many haters on this forum. From the postsI readI see few of you actually read the article that went along with the pictures. Those deer were killed on their own personal property, not some outfitters land. They've been hunting those bucks for several years, passing up smaller ones so they may grow into mature bucks. They should be congradulated on their accomplishments, not dogged out. Grow up and realize that we need to stick together in the hunting community!!
I don't think any of us "hate" or discredit in anyway. I myself just look at things realisticly and realisticly they are professional's and that type of buck IMO is expected out of them.......nothing more.........nothing less
Old 12-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

Hemmm ..well I won't say what I am thinking here cept those are two fine bucks ... did she wear all that make up in the woods to hunt? .... I will say this ...sure looks like an ad campaign ..none the less congrats on two fine animals.

dd
Hehehehehe DD stills has a little fire left in the old boiler.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

I don't think that ScentLock stuff works anyway ... last year in hunting camp a guy we were hunting with had his on in the truck and he let one of those egg farts you know one of those that would knock a buzzard off a crap wagon at 50 yards ...and it about killed us all ... sure didntLOCK THATSCENT in !!

dd

DD you just blew the pants off scent lock. Your findings and experiance is scientific enough for me.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have to admit the "Ken and Barbie" have killed a couple of INCREDIBLE bucks, but I have my doubts about the "hunt".
Old 12-15-2005, 03:15 PM

ORIGINAL: The Lone Wolf

Boy, lot's of jealousy going on here! I'd like to add a comment or two about what some of you "think", or should I say, have no idea about.

I am friends with both Lee and Tiff, and I'll say, you people don't have a clue what it takes to do what they do for a living. Without getting into any details, if you knew Lee, you'd realize that the guy has gotten to where he is because he has worked his ass off. You guys don't even realize the sacrifice these people make to get to where they are today. If it was so easy to become a professional hunter, why don't you do the same thing?
UH, gaining notoriety from an already existing show(Drury Brothers) , and them being marketable because of being young and attractive sounds more like a good oppurtunity coming their way, and being in the right place at the right time, rather han working their butt off. It's no jealousy on my part. I had the oppurtunity to manage an established Plantation that was televised occassionally, actually guided Matt Morrett, and Michael Waddell, and was given a home, salary, truck, and payed well--but turned it down because of the loss of the essence of the actual hunt, and the shifting away of my priorities in life--church involvement, family and community service. I didn't care, at all, for the professional environment. It was an easy and enjoyable oppurtunity for someone who can sacrifice their other priorities, but not for me.I love to hunt and be in the outdoors, butthere is more to life.So, I am content with the chamns cse I get to go , after the more important parts of life are put in order.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:24 PM

At best they reduce scent--I have no confidence inthem at all. If you keep the wind in your favor--let 'em rip, and they'll never know. But, if they are downwind, clean up ,dress up--again at best you may minimize, but you won't eliminate.For my money--I'll use the wind-it's alot cheaper!

Quick Reply: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.