Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Red Allison for President !!

Old 12-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Red Allison for President !!

I will be man enough to admit when I am wrong! I thought Red was WAYYYYY off base when he made that post about "Dead Deer in Public" but boy was I WRONG ...anyone that can keep a debate going as long as he has THIS one is MY kind of politican ... I say we vote for Red for President !!

dd

Old 12-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Red Allison for President !!

That subject turned ugly pretty fast. Its to bad the it turned into a ego battle with many personal attacks because I think its a subject that should be discussed in a sain way where the main points are not "They can kiss my a$$" This is a discussion where there is two sides with both sides having points to be made. I don't know as I would support RA for president but I am glad he opened this can of worms.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:27 PM

Hey all,
He would make a great politician-trying to turn his opinion in legislation!
Old 12-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

AMEN J.B. ...but you know what makes a good politican is that he can look you in the eye and tell you to kiss his a$$ and make you laugh about it ... Red is gooooood !!

dd
Old 12-08-2005, 05:20 PM

can we all just lay off someone for their opinions? why would you even create a post specifically to mock him, that's just unneccesary. I respect you Doc for how you hunt and what kind of a figure you are in this forum - Allison too, but lets just cut this out.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:26 PM

I don't think the good Doctor is mocking anyone. Just a little good-natured ribbing. And hey, it IS impressive. I'm convinced that if I felt any pain, Red would feel it too.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:28 PM

I dont think this is to make fun of him.He made a statement and got alot of guff for it.But he still stood his ground. I dont agree with him but I respect his opinion and right to say it. He also had the gonads to stay in the fight, when he could have just not read or post anything more in that forum.Nathan
Old 12-08-2005, 05:33 PM

ah, it just seems to me that people have been making a lot of off-handed comment about him "watch out or he'll pass legislation!" etc. etc. and quite frankly i'm getting pretty sore about it [:@]. I'm just waiting for this whole topic to die without having to read somebody's snapping comments about such a rediculous grudge, no matter what side they're on.

I still say we just cut it out, that's it for me.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:36 PM

I think that it's funny
Old 12-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Okie807

I don't think the good Doctor is mocking anyone. Just a little good-natured ribbing. And hey, it IS impressive. I'm convinced that if I felt any pain, Red would feel it too.
Exactly.

Quick Reply: Red Allison for President !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.