Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Things that are wrong with southern hunting >

Things that are wrong with southern hunting

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Things that are wrong with southern hunting

Old 12-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Things that are wrong with southern hunting

Although the Friday after Thanksgiving was downright polar
Yeah I know!!! I felt like that kid on the Christmas story! I couln't put my arms down!!!
Old 12-07-2005, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think you are on it except maybe add that after you get dressed and get ready to leave the vehicle, you have to go number 1. Since you drank soo much coffee (because the heater in the truck wasn't warmed up yet) and had to go number 2 at the stand!
Old 12-07-2005, 09:07 AM
Dominant Buck

heck man ; in my part of the state in the swamps ; the only thing we have to look for art the"GATORS" , they have eaten everything else. [8D] [&:] [&:]. some times now the worst thing to watch for are the bobie traps the drug dealers have set to protect there crops.[:@][:@][:@][:@]

That's a 10-4 good buddy!
Old 12-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think if I had a gator walk up to my ground blind I'd poop myself
Old 12-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DannyD

I think if I had a gator walk up to my ground blind I'd poop myself

Gator tail is good eating bro!
Old 12-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Reb,
I'm with ya there. When I lived down there the guys used to bring it into work after they killed them. I cooked some myself and it was awesome
Old 12-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was wadeing a swamp in Bull Creek in fla. and saw the most hugest spider in my whole life, it was just above the waste high water line and it had a huge crawdad that it was sucking the juices from. It wasn't no crab either as this was fresh water and land locked. It was freakin huge and would of made Ripleys believe it or not. I just have a phobia of spiders and I get a chill just thinking of it. One good thing about where I'm at is spiders don't get no bigger than the size of a quarter. I'd rather take on a griz, or snakes, gators or a 6'-8" drunk, or even sneak in at 3:00a.m. in the morning than to have to deal with a spider. I was down there one time and my ex and my mom and I were going out for dinner and I drove the car. As I pulled out of the driveway, the worlds second biggest spider, (wolf or loosafer sp) sprinted from the dash and went racing up the windshield towards my head, with the car still going out the drive I tried to jump out of the car but the seat belt keep me from escaping and I couldn't rationally unsnapp it. I knew I was dead from fright. Some how the car stopped and my mom looked at my wife and said, "I never seen Bobby loose his self composyer like that before" .

Good Day.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:44 PM

i can tell how big of a hunter you are ,all those thing that you saID ARE ONLY PARTLY TRUE, I LIKE TO HUNTON THE COLD SNOWY DAYS , I HAVE SEEN TWICE AS MANY BUCK S THAN DOES AND I CAN SHOOT JUST FINE BUNDLED UP, HERE SOME ADVICE, DON'T GET MAD CAUSE ALL THE BIG DEER ARE DOWN HERE
Old 12-08-2005, 06:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Old 12-08-2005, 06:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Deerslayer, Slowly step away from the computer and take your meds.

Was that in response to my "air conditioned shooting house statement"

Actually I ampretty big hunter.2xl.

Quick Reply: Things that are wrong with southern hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.