Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Look what PETA is telling our kids >

Look what PETA is telling our kids

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Look what PETA is telling our kids

Old 11-29-2005, 07:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Look what PETA is telling our kids

these people have no sense of reality. They are well, i don't know exactly what goes on in their brains. The literally think that you should set your dogs and cats free to live a free life and not be oppressed by us. They feel that animals should be treated as humans. Not used for pleasure, food or labor.

My sister is a Pfizer employee, she is a research scientist and is at the core of new drug development. PETA literally pickets outside of the gate every day because inside of the gates are tests and drugs being administered to laboratory grown animals. Bomb threats are a routine event. But what would we all do without the myriad of drugs we have today? Die at 45? I surely don't see many folks offering to be lab rats for drug development... therefore animal testing is a necessary evil in life... which honestly isn't all that "evil" in terms of conditions, treatment and even death... most are treated better than privately owned pets...

some folks really need to wake up and smell the coffee... the good Lord put animals on this earth to serve us. That's the way it's been for millions of years...

Most of these people need to be taken to wintering deer yards where snow is butthole deep... and let them watch first hand how the oh so caring and loving MOTHER NATURE takes care of overpopulation and weeds out the weak... by starvation and disease.... and predators... how many folks have literally witnessed a deer being eaten alive, ass first, by a pack of wolves... that will make you ill as much as anything... and i have a strong stomach.. and yes i've seen it first hand. listening to a deer bellow as it is literally gutted alive by wolves is something i never care to hear again... it is a slooow gruesome death... yet it happens EVERY day... everything needs to eat... we are a much more humane alternative to mother nature... more so than you can put into words.

hunters provide an essential service to wildlife, the environment and it's health.

off my soapbox now...

J
Old 11-29-2005, 09:02 AM
Spike

Genesis 9

1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. 2 The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every bird of the air, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea; into your hand they are delivered. 3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; and as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything. 4 Only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood. 5 For your lifeblood I will surely require a reckoning; of every beast I will require it and of man; of every man's brother I will require the life of man.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:05 AM

those son of a squirrels! Telling kids "Daddy kills! Go run away from him and dont love him since he might kill you!" Thats just wrong! If God allows us to kill anything since man is the leader of animals, why wont the retarded animal lovers? It burns me...They are definately going to get sued for making kids not like their fathers. If we didn't kill, you wont be able to eat anything worth squat since all the vegetables would be eaten and people will be always getting killed by hitting them with cars. This is insane! Hey! PETA look at these pictures!

Old 11-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Spike

Here's the link for this rag

www.fishinghurts.com/pdfs/DaddyKillsAnimals.pdf
Old 11-29-2005, 01:03 PM

Question for PETA:
What do BEARS eat? FISH
What do wolves and mountain lions eat? DEER

Mammals eat meat plain and simple.

Freedom of choice in this country has become the freedom to force your choice on others.

Old 11-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

I saw that on Fox as well. My kids are grown up and are NRA members and gun totting citizens. I do have Grandkids that are in the targeted age group though. When I look at the explosion in the deer population though, Its easy to see that hunters have done a lotmore for animals than Pete ever has or will. Its the sportsmans dollars that resores habitat and expands research into the other things that benifits Wildlife. If Peta used their propaganda money to help wildlife instead of harassing hunters, we would all be better off. Us and the animals.

We do need to set an example though to show young people that PETA is wrong because like it or not, our example speaks much loader than our words when it comes to our kids.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:47 PM

quote:

ORIGINAL: krub6b

Gotta love the uneducated. And they call us rednecks.

haha yeah, id like to just kick some PETA a$$ sometime
Old 11-29-2005, 04:10 PM

PETA kills 1000's of puppies and kittens every year from their "no-kill" shelters.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

i got 2 words and i'll try to keep it somewhat clean...............

F&*@ING IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2005, 08:27 PM

Hey guess what? I made my own PETA group, it's called PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS!

Quick Reply: Look what PETA is telling our kids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.