Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 12-07-2005, 12:10 AM

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

i live on about 1500 acers and no tree hugger is gonna stop me from huntin i dont carewhat the laws are. if they banned guns and anyone who owned them had to turn them in...would you give them your gun. I DONT THINK SO! drivin around w/ the tailgate down and deer in the back is not going to ban deer hunting. theres not enough preditors to keep the population down.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

wow........now that is scary.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I posted the following on another thread but i'll copy it on here since it appears to be on subject.

Im not sure if "being PC "is what some are trying to do or if it's just being considerate of others.

I sit in a restaurant and decide to not curse up a storm when telling a story because at the table next to me is a mom with her two kids. PC or Considerate of others?
Or should i say " i don't care what they think they can kiss my arse?

I get up for an elderly woman who does not have a seat on the subway. Am I being PC or just considerate of others?
Or should I just say " i don't care what she thinks, she can kiss my arse?

I don't put a sticker on my truck that says Usama Binladen is a di** head cause that's how i feel. I want to but don't. PC or considerate of others?
Or should I just say " i dont care what the kid behind me reads, they can kiss my arse?

I don't fart in church. PC or considerate of others.
Or should i just say "i don't care what they think, they can kiss my arse"

I don't hang my dead bleeding gutted deer out of my truck because I am concerned with how it makes little Johnny feel. PC or considerate of others?
Or should i say " i don't care what little johnny thinks, he can kiss my arse"?

Look folks, I'd like to think that i'm being thought of as a considerate person in each of these and many other similar scenarios and not some bleeding heart PC fanatic that is afraid of pissing off anyone

It would seem to me that those that seem to take the "everyone can just kiss my but attitude" would Kill a deer wendesday morning hang it out of the back of the truck that has a f***osama bin laden sticker on the back. Goes to lunch at a Applebys sits next to the Brady bunch and tells his buddy how he blew the deer's F****** head offand therewas s*** everywhere. Takes thesubway to church and ignores the handicapped woman struggling to stand from the movement of the trainand when he finally gets to church he proceeds to Fart the star spangled banner during the Our Father

Old 12-07-2005, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess not everyone has to worry about putting up the tailgate, because not everyone that hunts has a vehicle with a tailgate.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

i have a jacked up yota. and i always put the deer in the back and leave the tailgate down. i like to show it off. and i like ...Deleted by CalHunter...call me a redneck. cause im proud of it. i mean what are they going to do? they can never "ban" deer huntin. as long as theres land and deer. i will always hunt nomatter what new laws they make.
I can't think of any other response to that retarded comment other than:

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

Nowdrive your "jacked up Yota" (whatever the hell that is) back to your cave, beat on your old lady,groom your chesthair, and brag to your mentally challenged buddies about how you threw a bottle of snuff spit ...Deleted by CalHunter... today on your lunchbreak.

Or you could do the rest of the world a favor, and throw yourself ...Deleted by CalHunter...
Old 12-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

quick - I gotta agree with your analogy on that one
Old 12-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DannyD

I posted the following on another thread but i'll copy it on here since it appears to be on subject.

Im not sure if "being PC "is what some are trying to do or if it's just being considerate of others.

I sit in a restaurant and decide to not curse up a storm when telling a story because at the table next to me is a mom with her two kids. PC or Considerate of others?
Or should i say " i don't care what they think they can kiss my arse?

I get up for an elderly woman who does not have a seat on the subway. Am I being PC or just considerate of others?
Or should I just say " i don't care what she thinks, she can kiss my arse?

I don't put a sticker on my truck that says Usama Binladen is a di** head cause that's how i feel. I want to but don't. PC or considerate of others?
Or should I just say " i dont care what the kid behind me reads, they can kiss my arse?

I don't fart in church. PC or considerate of others.
Or should i just say "i don't care what they think, they can kiss my arse"

I don't hang my dead bleeding gutted deer out of my truck because I am concerned with how it makes little Johnny feel. PC or considerate of others?
Or should i say " i don't care what little johnny thinks, he can kiss my arse"?

Look folks, I'd like to think that i'm being thought of as a considerate person in each of these and many other similar scenarios and not some bleeding heart PC fanatic that is afraid of pissing off anyone

It would seem to me that those that seem to take the "everyone can just kiss my but attitude" would Kill a deer wendesday morning hang it out of the back of the truck that has a f***osama bin laden sticker on the back. Goes to lunch at a Applebys sits next to the Brady bunch and tells his buddy how he blew the deer's F****** head offand therewas s*** everywhere. Takes thesubway to church and ignores the handicapped woman struggling to stand from the movement of the trainand when he finally gets to church he proceeds to Fart the star spangled banner during the Our Father
Good point, I think I sat near that guy in church.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Aww come on, CalHunter - there was no profanity in my post.

He just got what was coming to him.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow where to start with this one? Everyone has their opinion, BUT not everyone's opinion is right or justified. I shot a nice ten last month and it was on my suv. I say again suv. Maybe RED wants to come clean out might suv when I get home every time from harvesting deer or maybe better yetRED will buy me a new truck and pay for gas!

Smoking offends me, mo hawks are ugly, the guy who doesn't shower stinks, the guy who picks his nose driving is sick, and of course Sen Kerry offends me. These are all things I can not change. It's an everyday thing. I just have to say gross and live with it.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally think deer on cars and trucks are a beautiful sight. It just reminds me why I love to hunt so much. There are always gonna be those people who think it's a sickening sight. Red it's heritage in most. That's the way we were brought up and that's we like it.

Red your treading a thin line with the anti's. You start bringing in Legislation. You mine as well put down your bow, gun, sling shot or what ever you hunt with and pick up a picket and stand on the corner yelling don't kill Bambi.

I been around the world a dozen times in the last 5 yrs. Fought in two wars in the last 5 yrs. Said good bye to fellow soldier's to many times. It just seems there's a whole lot worse things to worry about RED.

Don't turn on your own!
Old 12-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deernutz,
But wouldnt it be great if some were considerate and the guy next to you didn't light up, the other guy took a shower, the driver waited till he got home to pick his nose, and Sen Kerry became a monk.
Not necessary but just nicer

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.