Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 12-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

ORIGINAL: AJ52

Legislation is NOT the answer.Education and using the brain the good lord gave you - IS.
Yea,
You would think somebodywho was snooty enough to marry a women with all her teeth would finally be mentally capible of understanding this. After reading the last few posts, I ran outside to see if my house was on wheels, but all I found was a slab.

C. Davis
Old 12-03-2005, 06:13 PM

Up until last year in the state of wisconsin the deerHAD to be visible. Maybe we should start wrapping up all the meat at the market too.Sorry if someone doesnt like seeing it but its part of life, and being a carnivore.Maybe we should never go into public in our camo so the anti-hunters dont have to think about hunting.Or better yet lets all quite hunting all together so the anti-hunters win.
Yeah , lets all make the anti-hunters happy and cozy
What a crock of bodily waste.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

REDNECK, backwoods, toothless, banjo pickin inbred rolling down the road in his jackedup 4x4 with a dead deer lying in the bed of the truck

Red, your generalizations belittle your intelligence. As for the topic of public deer display, common sense should rule.I wouldn't hidemy groceries after shopping, but I also wouldn't go to church with a harvest strapped on my vehicle either. Youropinion on suchlegislationstings like aa slap in the face to the hunters of the land, I urge you to re-evaluate your position.
Just another redneck yankee's .02
Old 12-03-2005, 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: RedAllison

lol you "southern, all knowing hairy chested MEN" I'm surprised you guys even have Inet connections in your trailer parks!!! So let's see, it is surmised that I am a retired yank who moved too TN. I probably was born in a large metro area somewhere near the northeast? I am half anti-hunter and really just waiting to get all the laws passed that I can to prevent hunting in the future?

Well again, the "trailerness" in many of you comes gleaming through once more. First off I am only 34 while I would like to be retired, with 3 kids and a wife who enjoys a great quality of life, nope it aint happenin anytime soon. I didn't "move" too TN... NEWSFLASH I was bred born and raised in MEMPHIS, TN (Thank ya, thank ya vury mutch) and I still live in TN.

All you aforementioned "MEN" can kiss my white azz when you say "Oh but it's accepted around here". Where? Your trailer park? The road you live on out in the sticks that is named for your family because "yall" are the only ones that live on it and have for generations? It doesn't matter if you live in Memphis (over 1million+ in the metro area) or live in Frog Jump (yep there really IS a place named such in TN) riding around with dead deer in plain view is NOT accepted by the majority of the population and you can sugarcoat it, "necktifi it" or another method of labeling it you deem necessary to justify your own actions. It is accpeted by YOURSELVES because you are simply to damned lazy to cover up the animal. Or your old POS truck doesn't have a tailgate in the first place because it rusted and fell off! That or you really DO have to have some sort of twisted, hillbilly logic type of "approval" by forcing everyone else around to see that you were "MAN" enough to kill deer. Another NEWSFLASH guys, it is not hard at all to put a bullet (or even an arrow) through a 1.5 year old forkorn in case you were wondering whether your manhood was still viable.

Now go back outside and check the blocks under your house/trailer, I think they are off kilter and might be causing your lack of brainmatter from properly settling between your ears!
RA

ps
In case you were also wondering, I DO prefer PING golf clubs and I hit Callaway balls. Never did the tennis thing and while I occasion the country club, I would rather spend the money on something hunting or Harley related. Besides, once it's hot enough to sweat I AINT playin golf. The only reason golf exists in my opinion is so we can wear funny clothes, drive miniture cars, knock the schittz out of things and drink beer without someone calling our wives or the funny farm!!! Once it's hot enough to sweat you'll find me with my family in my bassboat. Yep that GREATEST of redneck symbols, she's over 20' of gleaming red fiberglass with a hulking black motor and capable of double ought warp speeds.

So instead of trying to personally attack me and act like I don't know what I am talking about or that I am a "yank" perhaps you should just SHUT THE HELL UP and realize that the game is up. You have been "ratted out" by one of your own. Times change and so does public perception. We can do it ourselves or have it done for us, by those not famiilar with us!
You really ought to seek professional help!Oh, and attend a couple of classes on logic--along with maybe a Dale Carnegie course--right after you get out of Manners 101.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Dominant Buck

Red Allison,
Perhaps you should just SHUT THE HELL UP and realize that the game is up. You have been "ratted out" by one of your own.

You TN southern huntersand proud rednecks, remember that quote!
Old 12-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 12-03-2005, 10:23 PM

ORIGINAL: James B Like Red says it is the general population who vote that will determin what happens to not only hunting, but everything else as well. We need their help or hunting will be history.

ahhhhhh who won the most votes from the population between Gore and Bush
and look who won the election.

Old 12-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have heard some good points here on both sides of this issue and I think its an important issue for the future of hunting. However ther is no excuse for the tone it has taken and nothing on this earth will ever be settled by name calling and personel attacks on anyone or their family. As far as anti hunters go, the tone of this topic is plenty of fuel for them. A house divided or whatever you want to call it. I am certainly done with it as its gotten to darn nasty and distastful for me. Maybe it should be locked.[:'(]Things can be debated without stuping to this level. Good hunting.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol you "southern, all knowing hairy chested MEN" I'm surprised you guys even have Inet connections in your trailer parks!!! So let's see, it is surmised that I am a retired yank who moved too TN. I probably was born in a large metro area somewhere near the northeast? I am half anti-hunter and really just waiting to get all the laws passed that I can to prevent hunting in the future?

Well again, the "trailerness" in many of you comes gleaming through once more. First off I am only 34 while I would like to be retired, with 3 kids and a wife who enjoys a great quality of life, nope it aint happenin anytime soon. I didn't "move" too TN... NEWSFLASH I was bred born and raised in MEMPHIS, TN (Thank ya, thank ya vury mutch) and I still live in TN.
here red, this might help:

too - as in also
to - a preposition as in "moved TO TN."
two - the number after one

normally i wouldnt bother with little stuff like this, but you used it twice while insulting everyone on this board(when you were really only making a fool of yourself)

Im not even bothering to read all 27 pages of this topic, because when you stoop to just calling everyone names and making generalizations about everyone, instead of making solid arguments, you have automatically lost the debate. no need to read what you have to say.

as you look down on all of us redneck trailer trash, maybe it would be best if you left, eh?
Old 12-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: James B

I have heard some good points here on both sides of this issue and I think its an important issue for the future of hunting. However ther is no excuse for the tone it has taken and nothing on this earth will ever be settled by name calling and personel attacks on anyone or their family. As far as anti hunters go, the tone of this topic is plenty of fuel for them. A house divided or whatever you want to call it. I am certainly done with it as its gotten to darn nasty and distastful for me. Maybe it should be locked.[:'(]Things can be debated without stuping to this level. Good hunting.

Ahhhhh, but it's alright for him to start it? Ifhe would have left the Redneck put down and grose insults of Redneck familiesout ofthis thread, it would have maybe been different!

God forbid he ever lands in a TN jail or prison with his attitude against his own kind, cause he would be a dead man walking!!!

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.