HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Alasss DD has scored AGAIN ! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/122293-alasss-dd-has-scored-again.html)

DoctorDeath 11-23-2005 10:50 AM

Alasss DD has scored AGAIN !

Ok OK ... I went to the woods this morning and got into my blind about 30 min before daylite .. was about 30 degrees ...lite south wind which is perfect .... I saw the silhoutte of 3 deer not 40 yards from my blind but I could not make out when they where ... one was a huge bodied deer and it just about had to be a buck but I did not shoot because it was before legal shooting time and I really wasent sure what it was .... about 9am the wind started to get up and right before I started to come out this doe appeard ... some of you guys (MT) said to make sure I started to take some doe's ...so Ole Doctor Death popped her seeing as how I am a non discrimate killer LOL ... thats 4 in 4 days ... thats the best start Ive ever had ... this doe will eat good but I wished I could have seen that big deer after daylite ..I got a hunch he was a HOSS !!

dd

Little Yellowjacket 11-23-2005 10:53 AM

RE: Alasss DD has scored AGAIN !

DD, what and the world are you doing????!!!!

recurver67 11-23-2005 10:58 AM

Congrats on another one DD.The military is looking for a killing machine like you.lol:D

DoctorDeath 11-23-2005 11:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Out for the kill

DD, what and the world are you doing????!!!!
Well guys its hard to be humble :D...BUT I am trying ... and contrary to what SOME might think I am not using a spot light OR hunting over corn ... to be honest I think its because the landowner did not bush hog the pastures this year and it has givent the deer more places to bed up AND the fact that I am spending more time in the field ... Im sure this roll will stop soon or when I do see a deer they will have Kevlar vest on LOL ....

dd

one on one 11-23-2005 11:34 AM

keep stacking them up like fire wood, congrat

m.t.hands 11-23-2005 03:40 PM

DD, way to go man that looks like some fine eatin, i know what you mean on the spotlighting and corn deal, i killed around thirty one year and people were telling others how i had shot them, well everyone of them was completely legal, and jealousy was just rearing its ugly mug, when you put the time and effort into it and know what the deer/fish are doing and what times their feeding/moving some lazy scumbag will always suggest you cheated. i have never understood how tearing somebody else down with no merit brings any good to anything. also like i mentioned before, enjoy it while it last, i had a really dry season last year and this years lookin pretty dry also, but in all honesty i have not worked as hard the last few years on the hunting deals like i used to, and it shows in my lack of success, right now just tooo many irons in the fire....

go get'em man

DoctorDeath 11-23-2005 05:42 PM

MT you must be a fortune teller ... Im already in a "dry" spell I went this afternoon and saw SQUAT...NADDA ...ZILCH ... Im in a slump ....

dd

A.D.D. BOY 11-23-2005 05:46 PM

Congrats, stop posting deer till i atleast see one hunting!!! lol j/p