Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Doctor Death Strikes Again !

Old 11-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Doctor Death Strikes Again !

which is deadlier DD or CWD yeeeooow!!!!!! , way to start out the season, i had a few seasons where it seemed i could do no wrong, enjoy it while it last, oh yea don't forget to work on the does when you get a chance (legal i mean) cause we sure need to work on our buck/doe ratio, plus they eat better anyhows
Old 11-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

MT ...thus the name "Doctor Death" nahhhhh really just been lucky enough to spend a little time in the woods and seeing a few deer ...actually I have only seentwo doe while hunting and that wasSaturday morning when I shot that first buck ..the two doe's came across the field first and he was right behind them so I took him ...the Doe's stayed in the field for another 5 min or so and I could have took one I think but I was alone that morning and did not want to try and drag out two deer ... not as young as I use to be ;&gt)

dd
Old 11-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

DD there you go braggin again!!

Congrats!! Good job!! Our season opens here in PA on Monday so hopefully I'll have some braggin of my own to do!!
Old 11-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Fork Horn

congrats on yet another deer doc!

sault
Old 11-22-2005, 04:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

DD there you go braggin again!!

Congrats!! Good job!! Our season opens here in PA on Monday so hopefully I'll have some braggin of my own to do!!
BRAG ...MEEEEEEEE???? Im FAR to humble to "brag" ...gloat a little maybe but NEVER brag .... nahhhhh ...just been lucky so far this year ... nuttn really to brag about yet but when the Alabama deer go into rut I stand a much better chance of taking a buck with a decent rack ... but Im mostly a meat hunter .. I have 6 differnt family members that me and my son try to supply a little deer meat to every year ...

dd
Old 11-22-2005, 04:17 PM

congrats Doc. nice looking deer!
Old 11-22-2005, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats again! Enjoy it while it lasts, I hope it lasts a long time!
I lost a good place, and ended up getting ona last minute lease, and by the looks of it, I'll be looking for a better place next season!
Again, congrats!
Old 11-22-2005, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: JagMagMan

Congrats again! Enjoy it while it lasts, I hope it lasts a long time!
I lost a good place, and ended up getting ona last minute lease, and by the looks of it, I'll be looking for a better place next season!
Again, congrats!
Jag BELEIVE me I can RELATE .... the first 30 deer I ever shot must have been either doe's or spikes ... I did not think I would EVER take a racked buck ... once I did it sure seemed to take the self imposed preasure !

dd
Old 11-22-2005, 11:02 PM

DD, pretty buck. No, in breeding isnt a problem. You know MY bucks, theyre all a result of line breeding. Getting better genetics and stronger lines to get involved with breeding maybe, but you really cant control that too much in your area other then controlling numbers. Nice buck!
Old 11-23-2005, 08:45 AM

Congrats Doc!!!

Quick Reply: Doctor Death Strikes Again !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.