Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

World's Dumbest Poacher

Old 11-17-2005, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: World's Dumbest Poacher

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

hands ..remember this is JUST a sport ...and thats one thing the "tresspassors" will never understand !

dd

Sport your a$$ it's my life!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2005, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jim somehow I did not think you would fall for that LOL

dd
Old 11-17-2005, 08:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Spring gobbler comes in I get Doppers out planting their weed on my land.Fall comes I get the doppers harvesting their weed.(Any I didn't find)
Bow season the city boys show up.Rifle season comes and the deer drivers come,Of course they are just walking thru not really hunting.
To me they are all the same ,slobs they all get treated the same way with a call to 911. I rarely catch the same ones twice but the answer is all ways the same I didn't think anyone would mind .WRONG

If you think my attitude sucks maybe your right ,but you have no right to be on my land.My name and phone # is on the gates anyone can call me anytime but slobs & poachers never call they just trespass.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sport your a$$ it's my life!!!!!!!!!
It certainly was for those people in wisconsin.

Old 11-17-2005, 09:21 AM

Personally, I would gone over to his truck, let all of the air out of his tires, went home and called the police (if you don't have a cell phone...or else I would have called them right there). Don't take this to mean that I would have cut his tires, I would have just let the air out.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

You told them to stay thats bs. Even if you didnt want to yell at him infront of his son, hes teaching his son how to poach.
Old 11-20-2005, 03:38 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: TomFromTheShade

Personally, I would gone over to his truck, let all of the air out of his tires, went home and called the police (if you don't have a cell phone...or else I would have called them right there). Don't take this to mean that I would have cut his tires, I would have just let the air out.
I believe the truck was parked on the neighbors property. Not sure iftwo wrongs would make a right.
IMO, SCRIDER1 you set a good example for your son. Sure wouldn't be a good scene for either child to see turn ugly. The guy was obviously a local that knew where he was going. I don't recall if you had mentioned if any no trespassing signs had been posted. I still probably would have asked him to leave either way.Good luck on your hunting.