Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Rack Magazine Artical

Old 11-13-2005, 07:34 PM

Default RE: Rack Magazine Artical

Yea.....you read that right folks......DOESN'T EVEN MAKE THE MINIMUM!!!!!! As in.......WILL NEVER EVEN BE IN THE BOOK!!!!!!! AS IN JUST ANOTHER HILLBILLY TREASURE!!!!!! RAT RAT RAT in the world of REAL BIG WHITETAILS!!!!!
Old 11-13-2005, 07:42 PM

Doesn't even GROSS the minimum......
Old 11-13-2005, 07:44 PM

What's the net n/t score DD? Don't be ashamed....post it up....I BET IT MISSED BY 20 INCHES!!!!!! Now enough about this thing already.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 123stickem

Now enough about this thing already.
You started thisStickem ! .. Im not sure what "net" has to do with it but to answere your question it netted 174 1/8 B&C NT... now show us YOUR big deer BIG mouth ... Put up or shut up !

DD
Old 11-13-2005, 07:55 PM

HOLEY MOLEY!!!!! It missed the Book by OVER 20" inches!!!!!!!! LMAO....The "Reeves Buck" has got to be the only deer in the worldthat missed the book by OVER 20 inches and has a website, articles, stickers, and God only knows what else. My point is.....there are TENS OF THOUSANDS bigger deer out there. So for crying out loud.....let this one rest in peace. He was just a baby...[X(]
Old 11-13-2005, 07:57 PM

ORIGINAL: 123stickem

HOLEY MOLEY!!!!! It missed the Book by OVER 20" inches!!!!!!!! LMAO....The "Reeves Buck" has got to be the only deer in the worldthat missed the book by OVER 20 inches and has a website, articles, stickers, and God only knows what else. My point is.....there are TENS OF THOUSANDS bigger deer out there. So for crying out loud.....let this one rest in peace. He was just a baby...[X(]
No0b.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

well again Stickem... Put up or shut up ..show us your big deer ...if you have one ...but your like a lot of Big mouths ...all mouth and no do !

DD
Old 11-13-2005, 08:02 PM

Hey DD.....now give me a real laugh.....what was the babies net typical score?LMAO
Old 11-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Doc , I am intersted in your deer ,I have to say you have promoted this deer with a reason , It is money ? or ego?
The buck is great but you are marketing this buck for a reason.
Are you looking for a job or an attaboy.
You reply to the post when your post slids down the page to move it to the top.
You have more in life I think.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:17 PM

Baw.....he is a mental case, that's why. In the world of whitetails....frankly, this buck sucks. It is not even CLOSE to a book animal. He has been talking about this thing non stop for over a year on here and it's old. DD.....get a life. You are making a fool of yourself.

Quick Reply: Rack Magazine Artical

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.