HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   HEY GUYS RATE MY HEW WEB SITE (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/115383-hey-guys-rate-my-hew-web-site.html)

DoctorDeath 10-03-2005 08:43 PM

HEY GUYS RATE MY HEW WEB SITE

A FRIEND ON THIS WEB SITE WHO SAW THE BUCK THAT I TOOK LAST YEAR IN ALBERTA ASKED ME IF I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PERSOANL WEB SITE AND WAS KIND ENOUGH TO BUILD IT FOR ME. THIS SITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE TO IMPROVE IT ... WHEN THE WEB SITE COMES UP JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF ME AND THE BUCK AND IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO ENTER ...IF YOU HAVE A HUNTING WEB SIGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO LINK TO MINE JUST EMAIL IT TO ME ...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ..www.thereevesbuck.com ....JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS WEB SIGHT OR SCROLL DOWN TO REBS REPLY AND HE POSTED A HYPER LINK YOU CAN JUST CLICK ON.......THANKS GUYS
Roll Tide
DD

m.t.hands 10-03-2005 11:01 PM

RE: HEY GUYS RATE MY HEW WEB SITE

very nice DD, everything worked for me,;) oh yea!!! i may need some crow after that florida thashing[:@], bama looks for real, i'm glad because i think if shula had another lackluster year they would have been linin up the u-hauls[:-], cant wait for "THE GAME"

DoctorDeath 10-04-2005 05:29 AM

THANKS MT ..AND YEH LOOKS LIKE THE TIDE IS FOR REAL ....

ROLL TIDE
DD

wis_bow_huntr 10-04-2005 06:58 AM

Someones using Front Page....looks good. Heres a couple of my websites, one is my bands and one is for Hunting in Wisconsin.

Band- http://members.tznet.com/silverado

Hunting- http://huntinginwisconsin.tripod.com/

recurver67 10-04-2005 07:22 AM

Doc,I couldn't get to the site. I've never been accused of being to brite.

Rebel Hog 10-04-2005 07:38 AM

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

A FRIEND ON THIS WEB SITE WHO SAW THE BUCK THAT I TOOK LAST YEAR IN ALBERTA ASKED ME IF I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PERSOANL WEB SITE AND WAS KIND ENOUGH TO BUILD IT FOR ME. THIS SITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE TO IMPROVE IT ... WHEN THE WEB SITE COMES UP JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF ME AND THE BUCK AND IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO ENTER ...IF YOU HAVE A HUNTING WEB SIGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO LINK TO MINE JUST EMAIL IT TO ME ...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ..www.thereevesbuck.com ....JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS WEB SIGHT.......THANKS GUYS
Roll Tide
DD
http://www.thereevesbuck.com

DoctorDeath 10-04-2005 08:36 AM

THANKS REB ...REB ADDED THE HYPER LINK IN HIS POST SO YOU CAN JUST POINT AND CLICK ..THE SITE SHOULD PULL UP .. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY REMARKS AND SUGGESTIONS ..

DD

Rebel Hog 10-04-2005 09:05 AM

You're Welcome! Forgot to mention, great Pic and
great looking buck!

longrifle1000 10-04-2005 10:36 AM

Good looking site Doc! I'll have to check it out a little more, later on.

LONGGUN 10-04-2005 11:27 AM

Nice Buck DD, first timeI have seen it! congrats on taken such a monster deer!!

TimDevlin 10-04-2005 01:37 PM

Nice sight...Ihad the honor of being #7 and #9.
Good luck adding to that gallery, and I hope I have the need to have one of my own.

Keep it up.
And I believe the Tide has rolled.
Tim

DoctorDeath 10-04-2005 02:57 PM

ORIGINAL: LONGGUN

Nice Buck DD, first timeI have seen it! congrats on taken such a monster deer!!
Thanks Longgun and thanks to you other guys ..some that I have become friends with on this web site .... I am very proud of My new web site and I have a guy to thank who is a member on here ...MicDundee ...he designed and built it for me ...this guy is just one very nice fella ...and I appreciate all the work he put into it ...I hope you guys will feel free to give me suggestions to improve it ..

Roll Tide
DD

youngbuck125 10-04-2005 04:28 PM

Nice website and pics, but if your trying to sell that prayer thing you might want to make it soo ppl cant copy it because i just modified it with my picture thing, soo ppl easily could steel it and make it theirs.jus to let you know, but i didnt steal it or print it, just wanted to let you know

ken3 10-04-2005 05:03 PM

nice sight.

mlo3135127 10-04-2005 05:34 PM

Nice site. I had no problem with it. The guy that made it for you, does he do this for a living?

ike1371 10-04-2005 05:50 PM

Nice...

jamiebuck 10-04-2005 05:51 PM

great site D/D i love looking at bucks rack;)

DoctorDeath 10-04-2005 06:11 PM

ORIGINAL: mlo3135127

Nice site. I had no problem with it. The guy that made it for you, does he do this for a living?
He actually is a high school teacher in North Dakota ...Im sure you could contact him and work out a deal if you wanted him to build one for you ..

Roll Tide
DD

DoctorDeath 10-05-2005 12:28 PM

Guys my web site is now mostly complete including a little video footage from right after we found the buck ... I hope you enjoy it and please continue to let me know your thoughts ..

DD
Roll Tide

War Eagle1585 10-05-2005 06:16 PM

Nice job on theweb site, especiallyfor a Bama fan. Heck Florida isthe only team you have played so far. You still have LSU Tennessee and better yet Auburn.And if thats not enough maybe we can make it four years straight?

War Eagle!!

DoctorDeath 10-05-2005 07:07 PM

ORIGINAL: War Eagle1585

Nice job on theweb site, especiallyfor a Bama fan. Heck Florida isthe only team you have played so far. You still have LSU Tennessee and better yet Auburn.And if thats not enough maybe we can make it four years straight?

War Eagle!!
War Eagle your right ..we have yet to play that POWER HOUSE Georgia Tech ..I mean they MUST be a power house they beat YOU guys AT HOME .... whats Tech record ??? As for the web site ..thank you ..

This is a Auburn Cheerleader
DD

NewbHunter 10-05-2005 07:33 PM

Pretty cool site.

War Eagle1585 10-05-2005 08:00 PM

We will see on November 19th. As for Tech atleast we haven't lost to Hawaii, or Louisiana Tech, or Northern Illinois in the past. Heck Auburn is 7-0 in Tuscaloosa, maybe try winning at home before you drop the Tech line.

webejonesin2 10-05-2005 08:10 PM

DD, very nice site, will keep checking in just to see. great pics! congrats on your buck. Nice job to MicD on a nice job done.:D

DoctorDeath 10-05-2005 08:16 PM

WAR EAGLE YOUR RIGHT ..WE HAVE LOST TO THOSE TEAMS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS ... BUT WE STILL HAVE 12 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS ..AND AUBURN HAS HOW MANY ...LETS SEE IF I CAN COUNT THEM ...EMMMMMM ...EMMMMM ..OH YEH 1958 THATS ONE ..BUT HEY I CANT SEEM TO THINK OF ANYMORE ...AND JUST TO THINK AUBURN MIGHT HAVE WON ONE IN YOUR LIFE TIME LAST YEARBUT YOU GUYS JUST COULD NOT GET ANY RESPECT ... HEY TAKE HEART BUCKO ...SONNER OR LATER .... BUT DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH ...OH BY THE WAY ..GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR WITH YOUR DEER HUNTING ...

ROLL TIDE
DD

m.t.hands 10-05-2005 08:16 PM

cheap shot on the red, cheap shot on the blue, offsetting penalties, play ball boys,,,,,, dang check out the utters on that AU cheerleader, there is still time to come to the other side DDhe he he

DoctorDeath 10-05-2005 08:18 PM

MT YOUR A NUT CASE LOL ...YOU DA MAN !!!

ROLL TIDE

DD

War Eagle1585 10-05-2005 10:01 PM

No more arguing, we could go at this until we both die. I'll give you the 92 championship, but the others are in the past and out lived like ole bear byrant. With out the classic teams and good teams were would the rivally be? Better yet we would not be sitting here going back and forth. By the way I still like the web site and maybe i see you down in Auburn innovember
War Eagle

DoctorDeath 10-05-2005 10:14 PM

Eagle you get me some tickets and Ill meet you there buddy .. I think its hard for out of staters to understand our football rivelry BUT you and I understand .... main thing is we are still Alabamians after the game .... take care my friend ....

Roll Tide
DD

micdundee 10-06-2005 08:57 AM

I am glad you all like the site. That is a great buck and deserves to be seen and showed off. What a outstanding deer.

DoctorDeath 10-06-2005 09:06 AM

Mic its meeting guys like you that makes web sites like this worth while ... thank you for ALL your patience and hard work ... you did a hell of a job in my opinion ... and yes I think this buck desrves to be seen thus my interest in a web site thanks to you .. I know there are larger bucks out there but boy does THIS onehave charactor ...

Roll Tide
DD

_Dan 10-07-2005 10:38 AM

DD, Great buck. Nothing I like to see more than a non-typical with lots of character.Good luck this season.

Nord QC Bouman 10-07-2005 10:48 AM

DD - pics and video are great! Site is well done!

DoctorDeath 10-07-2005 04:20 PM

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ..IM GLAD YA'LL LIKE IT ...BUT ALL I DID WAS SUPPLY THE PICTURES AND THE INFO ... MICDUNDEE DID ALL THE WORK AND DESIGN ...

ROLL TIDE
DD

cardeer 10-07-2005 06:02 PM

Nice site

DoctorDeath 10-08-2005 08:22 PM

Thanks Cardeer ..glad you liked it ...

Roll Tide
DD

Moose75 10-08-2005 08:51 PM

COOL!! hey got a joke and a question Joke first, What do bama fans and maggets have in common?.....................

They can both live off a dead bear for 100 years!:D:D:D:D

Ok question, You sure this ain't a cheetah?

DoctorDeath 10-09-2005 05:22 PM

Moose even though it does resembles a Chettah it was taken in Texas and is a Bob Cat ,,,

DD

PABowhntr 10-09-2005 07:12 PM

Great looking site. I had no problem with it either.

DoctorDeath 10-11-2005 04:14 PM

PA thank you my friend and Longrifle I did what you suggested ...We added an "About Me" page ...hope you enjoy it ..

Roll Tide
DD