HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   HEY GUYS RATE MY HEW WEB SITE (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/115383-hey-guys-rate-my-hew-web-site.html)

TimDevlin 10-04-2005 01:37 PM

RE: HEY GUYS RATE MY HEW WEB SITE

Nice sight...Ihad the honor of being #7 and #9.
Good luck adding to that gallery, and I hope I have the need to have one of my own.

Keep it up.
And I believe the Tide has rolled.
Tim

DoctorDeath 10-04-2005 02:57 PM

ORIGINAL: LONGGUN

Nice Buck DD, first timeI have seen it! congrats on taken such a monster deer!!
Thanks Longgun and thanks to you other guys ..some that I have become friends with on this web site .... I am very proud of My new web site and I have a guy to thank who is a member on here ...MicDundee ...he designed and built it for me ...this guy is just one very nice fella ...and I appreciate all the work he put into it ...I hope you guys will feel free to give me suggestions to improve it ..

Roll Tide
DD

youngbuck125 10-04-2005 04:28 PM

Nice website and pics, but if your trying to sell that prayer thing you might want to make it soo ppl cant copy it because i just modified it with my picture thing, soo ppl easily could steel it and make it theirs.jus to let you know, but i didnt steal it or print it, just wanted to let you know

ken3 10-04-2005 05:03 PM

nice sight.

mlo3135127 10-04-2005 05:34 PM

Nice site. I had no problem with it. The guy that made it for you, does he do this for a living?

ike1371 10-04-2005 05:50 PM

Nice...

jamiebuck 10-04-2005 05:51 PM

great site D/D i love looking at bucks rack;)

DoctorDeath 10-04-2005 06:11 PM

ORIGINAL: mlo3135127

Nice site. I had no problem with it. The guy that made it for you, does he do this for a living?
He actually is a high school teacher in North Dakota ...Im sure you could contact him and work out a deal if you wanted him to build one for you ..

Roll Tide
DD

DoctorDeath 10-05-2005 12:28 PM

Guys my web site is now mostly complete including a little video footage from right after we found the buck ... I hope you enjoy it and please continue to let me know your thoughts ..

DD
Roll Tide

War Eagle1585 10-05-2005 06:16 PM

Nice job on theweb site, especiallyfor a Bama fan. Heck Florida isthe only team you have played so far. You still have LSU Tennessee and better yet Auburn.And if thats not enough maybe we can make it four years straight?

War Eagle!!