Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A Little Gloating!

Old 08-06-2005, 09:18 PM

Default A Little Gloating!

Heading to S. Carolina the 14th of August! Will hunt for 3 days, gun season, but will use bow as well. I hate to rub it in for all of you that have to wait---but I'm going to anyway!
Old 08-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A Little Gloating!

Have a great time.By the way you aren't hurting my feelings since I will be hunting elk ,mule deer and moose in september in albertaandelk andwhitetails in november in alberta and saskatchewan.I may wait longer but the wait will be worth it.
Old 08-07-2005, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Stubblejumper, You better have a big freezer if you’re successful in all your hunts. Good luck guys.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:03 AM

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

Have a great time.By the way you aren't hurting my feelings since I will be hunting elk ,mule deer and moose in september in albertaandelk andwhitetails in november in alberta and saskatchewan.I may wait longer but the wait will be worth it.
Sorry, your outfitters just called and said there is an outbreak of wasting disease all over Canada, and that he'll have to cancel!
Old 08-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

manuman, I just heard it’s through out North America Darn...
Old 08-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: manuman

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

Sorry, your outfitters just called and said there is an outbreak of wasting disease all over Canada, and that he'll have to cancel!
Not going to happensince I live in Alberta and hunt as a resident.In Saskatchewan I simply buy Canadian resident tags.In other words ,I get to hunt our elk,moose and huge deer without needing to hire an outfitter.It's a good thing too,because I don't think that I could get excited about hunting those miniature southern deer.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:21 PM

Why? They're just Canadian mini-mes! Btw, when I'm done in S. Carolina, then Georgia, and then Alabama until January 31st, I probably would have time to sqeeze in a hunt or 2 in your region. I'd hate for you to have to handle all that rugged terrain alone.NO need to thank me, I'm just that kind of guy!
Old 08-07-2005, 02:40 PM

Lets see here, S. Carolina, August, 90 plus degrees. I suggest that you pack a big can of deet and plan on short hunts. Hope the camp has A/C and a frig full of cold ones. Good luck Bro
Old 08-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

It might be hot but at least it’s still hunting. Make sure you cool the meat and best of luck.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

good luck you GLOATER

Quick Reply: A Little Gloating!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.