Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Custom Decal of The Reeves Buck >

Custom Decal of The Reeves Buck

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Custom Decal of The Reeves Buck

Old 07-24-2005, 08:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Custom Decal of The Reeves Buck

Hey guys ... I had a member contact me who makes custom decals and wanted to use my buck .... here is what he came up with ...give me your opinions ...I think its pretty dog gone cool ..PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IMAGE .....
DD

Old 07-24-2005, 08:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Custom Decal of The Reeves Buck

May be this will reduce it some ..

Old 07-24-2005, 11:20 AM

Looks pretty sharp. i could never see myself putting someone elses buck on my jeep, but that would look pretty damn cool on your truck or whatever you drive. Really complementsyour buck well.

slayer
Old 07-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ohhhhhhh come ON Slayer you mean you would have a hard time putting a decal of a deer on your truckthat you REALLY liked even though its not a buck YOU took ...heck until LAST year THATS ALL I had was pics and decals of someone eles's buck LOL ...nooooo I know what you mean and thank you I think he did a hell of a job ...

DD
Old 07-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

I have to say he did a really good job. Looks very good.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:07 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Doc. My wife said she would put one on her car. How do you get them?

Old 07-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Typical Buck

What a compliment that must be to know that someone wans to makea custom decal of YOUR buck, thats somethign you usally ony see with the records, it really looks great
Old 07-26-2005, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with deerslayer that if I had a decal of someone elses deer on my vehicle it would have to be world class.... that said it is a cool decal and would took great on your truck DD!
Old 07-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Cutter the guys said he is sending me a few .... might just be a ploy to get me to order more LOL ... as for WHY he wanted to use my deer as a model he siad the mass and the Charactor was what got his attention ... now I am not sure how you define "World Class" but I will say that Mike Hadley at Rack magazine refered to it as being a World Class animal thus why it will be in their magazine in Novemeber and why it appears in this months issue of Big Buck magazine ..and I know Cutter saw the deer in Birmingham last week and he could tell you if its "World Class" or not ...but really makes little diffference to me ...he is my "Dream" buck World Class or not ..

DD
Old 07-26-2005, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

DD, funny you mention Mike I just got an email from him about a rack I have. As for "world class", I meant one of the top few in the world, 200+ typical or 300+ non-typical kind of deer. No disrespect to your buck, which is surelyunique looking rack...

Quick Reply: Custom Decal of The Reeves Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.