HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Custom Decal of The Reeves Buck (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/106512-custom-decal-reeves-buck.html)

DoctorDeath 07-24-2005 08:03 AM

Custom Decal of The Reeves Buck

Hey guys ... I had a member contact me who makes custom decals and wanted to use my buck .... here is what he came up with ...give me your opinions ...I think its pretty dog gone cool ..PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IMAGE .....
DD

DoctorDeath 07-24-2005 08:19 AM

RE: Custom Decal of The Reeves Buck

May be this will reduce it some ..

Deerslayer_37 07-24-2005 11:20 AM

Looks pretty sharp. i could never see myself putting someone elses buck on my jeep, but that would look pretty damn cool on your truck or whatever you drive. Really complementsyour buck well.

slayer

DoctorDeath 07-24-2005 11:54 AM

Ohhhhhhh come ON Slayer you mean you would have a hard time putting a decal of a deer on your truckthat you REALLY liked even though its not a buck YOU took ...heck until LAST year THATS ALL I had was pics and decals of someone eles's buck LOL ...nooooo I know what you mean and thank you I think he did a hell of a job ...

DD

NewbHunter 07-24-2005 12:12 PM

I have to say he did a really good job. Looks very good.

cutter81 07-25-2005 10:07 PM

Hey Doc. My wife said she would put one on her car. How do you get them?

glew22 07-25-2005 11:15 PM

What a compliment that must be to know that someone wans to makea custom decal of YOUR buck, thats somethign you usally ony see with the records, it really looks great

Bionicrooster 07-26-2005 05:41 AM

I agree with deerslayer that if I had a decal of someone elses deer on my vehicle it would have to be world class.... that said it is a cool decal and would took great on your truck DD!

DoctorDeath 07-26-2005 08:36 AM

Cutter the guys said he is sending me a few .... might just be a ploy to get me to order more LOL ... as for WHY he wanted to use my deer as a model he siad the mass and the Charactor was what got his attention ... now I am not sure how you define "World Class" but I will say that Mike Hadley at Rack magazine refered to it as being a World Class animal thus why it will be in their magazine in Novemeber and why it appears in this months issue of Big Buck magazine ..and I know Cutter saw the deer in Birmingham last week and he could tell you if its "World Class" or not ...but really makes little diffference to me ...he is my "Dream" buck World Class or not ..

DD

Bionicrooster 07-26-2005 10:14 AM

DD, funny you mention Mike I just got an email from him about a rack I have. As for "world class", I meant one of the top few in the world, 200+ typical or 300+ non-typical kind of deer. No disrespect to your buck, which is surelyunique looking rack...