Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer season cancelled!

Old 06-08-2005, 05:21 PM

Default RE: Deer season cancelled!

thats easy. i busted my shoulder in highschool, i just learn to shoot left handed. You have a lot more time than i did, AND i was and still am surprised to see i shoot better left handed. Seems i hold more steady and dont anticipate the recoil. Weird
Old 06-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

I hope the owners of the dogs have good homeowners insurance and piles of money. It won't necessarily fix your medical trouble, but its better than nothing. Just be sure to get a good attorney.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:37 PM

i was told by a doc. i would not walk for 6 to 12 months when i broke my ankle and i walked out of his office in 3 after it got 14 screws and 3 pins and 1 plate one pin was taken back out after 3 weeks i worked my ankle and kept it loose boy was he mad LOL
Old 06-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I feel your pain and would be as upset as you are should that happen to me. Kevin1 wrote that hunting is JUST a hobby; I take it much more personal than that as it seems you do. I have started taking almost as much pleasure in "camtracker hunting". Just a thought but it is something you can do with a busted arm. Good luck with the attorney; money can buy happiness.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:57 AM

Can't you shoot a handgun?
Old 06-09-2005, 05:49 AM

Is there any chance to hunt with a crossbow?
Old 06-09-2005, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Zoomer

Foremost - my medical condition takes priority. I am still going to Doctors, 3 today!!! The cops found the owner of the dogs and I have started talks with attorneys working on that end of it. Who knows, I might invite all of you for "Zoomer's 5 Day South Texas Barbeque and Big Rack Blast-Em Party"!
Hey Zoomer, sorry to hear about the injury. I hope you do get what's coming to you from the irresponsible dog owners. However, I don't think you would be advertising prematurely about any party you will be having......

ORIGINAL: rick_reno

Can't you shoot a handgun?
EXCELLENT IDEA!!! buy yourself a Ruger-Redhawk and find additional ways to do what you love to do!!!!
Old 06-09-2005, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Zoomer,

I am glad the cops found the dogs owner. I hope you get vendication through that method and they get what is coming to them.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PA_BOW_HUNTER

EXCELLENT IDEA!!! buy yourself a Ruger-Redhawk and find additional ways to do what you love to do!!!!
at least you would be able to hunt. sorry to hear about your injury though. i think i would go crazy if i couldn't go hunting. i get bad enough just in the offseason. if you do hunt with the x-bow or handgun you'll probably need help getting the deer out. just to be on the safe side.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:27 PM

That blows. I'd be looking for just two more shots before you retire to rehab. [:@]

Quick Reply: Deer season cancelled!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.