Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Monster bucks 13

Old 06-02-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Monster bucks 13

Anyone seen real trees monster bucks 13 yet? I cant wait to see it. This is one of my favorite times of the year when the new hunting videos start coming out. Real tree and knight and hale are the only ones I watch anymore, primos the truth series is starting to SUCK.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Monster bucks 13

I can't wait to pick up some of the new DVD's either. I like Knight & Hale, put gotta disagree with ya about the Primos videos...they're top notch in my book. They are always the first ones that I pick up. The new TRUTH tapes look awesome and will definately be the first ones that I buy this summer. I think that the realtree videos are the ones that are getting worse...I haven't bought them in the past couple of years. They seem to be the same hunts over and over and are getting to be pretty boring (although Michael Waddel is pretty entertaining to watch). No offense to anyone...but I'm really sick of seeing all of the Texas hunts...a few are fine but not half the video please. The new Drury and Kisky videos look awesome too.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Typical Buck

i would take hunters specialties primetime bucks over realtree or any other video any day, they actually show soem emotion when the harvest a deer
Old 06-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

You know it would be kinda cool if we could all get together and swap videos ...I for one hate having to pay $20.00 per DVD ...I would be happy to swap some if anyone is interested you can email me direct at [email protected] .... I only have a couple ..

DD
Old 06-02-2005, 05:00 PM

Man yeah I got mine the other day at Travis Turner's hunting store. He had the 3D pop up range thats in the video up and running, that was Cool!
Old 06-02-2005, 07:23 PM

The most awesome harvest series I have ever seen is the 4 DVD set my friend got from Tree lounge tree stand company. Not the tree stand promo tape but the set they sell from their online site (sorry not sure of the web site). It's a regular the night before opening day in our deer camp and I have never seen so many amazing shots in my life. Each scene is about 10 seconds long, and each DVD is 2 hours long. Only the "money shots" if you will, are recorded. It's not for everyone but is amazing none the less......Relentless carnage.....
Old 06-02-2005, 09:22 PM

Zoomer thats a great point! Thanks for reminding me I have that, Im gonna go watch it right now! That old lady is the best, however I really wish she would have kept her pants on in that one video[:'(] The old man is great too! You can tell he is a dirty old gezzer but the videos are the best.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought the Primos Bowhunting DVD it was awesome.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:33 PM

Check out "Dead Deer Walking" it is a absolute must see. All money shots over the shoulder.. I think you can only but it off of the website. Just do a search for it and you'll find it. Also just got Primetime Bucks new video and Dream Season 7. Both are worth seeing...
Old 06-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I quite like looking at the big bucks in the Mossback series..
Not so much the hunts but just the size and quality of the deer...

Quick Reply: Monster bucks 13

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.