Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
Whitetails, Inc. – New Episode – The Social Network >

Whitetails, Inc. – New Episode – The Social Network

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Whitetails, Inc. – New Episode – The Social Network

Old 10-24-2010, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Whitetails, Inc. – New Episode – The Social Network

Just wanted to let you all know that we have a brand new episode of Whitetails, Inc. uploaded to our site. In our latest episode I teach you what I’ve been learning about the social lives of whitetails. We also give you a behind the scenes life into deer camp with Dallas Ft. Worth and friends. There’s a little bit of everything in this episode, check it out at:
www.whitetailsinc.com
Thanks for your support, and good luck this fall!
Old 10-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Spike

Todd-

Again, great Info on tactics. The ground blind setup was pretty cool. Liked your thinking about the location of the blind and how it was brushed in.

Today we are having 50 mph winds in Minnesota. I wondered if your setup was still intact. I hope so, because it would be sweet to see something killed out of that blind on the next WKP video.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully you will be able to see a kill from that blind before then! It should be ok, I have it tied in pretty good, but we are also getting 40-50 mph winds here too. Hope it's ok! he he he...

Thanks for the feedback and support brother! We'll keep making them if you keep watching them!

Thanks,

Todd
Old 10-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

yeah todd the web show is a great idea shoes everybody the hard work and time you guys put into your production and that its just not go sit kill . i love watchin them and keep em comin brotha look foward to seein the next installment . good luck