Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

the best elite ?????

Old 04-04-2010, 05:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default the best elite ?????

im thinking about getn one , but i need to know from all you guys shootin them , the one you think is the best hunting bow and why ,
Old 04-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

In my opinion, the Z28 is the PERFECT hunting bow!!! Plenty fast, silky-smooth, very quiet, and super shootability!!!

Having said that, if you like a touch longer A2A bow, you cannot go wrong with the GT500 either!

Mark
Old 04-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes the Z28 is a awesome bow but with that being said in 35 years of bowhunting I have only had 1 bow ever make me go WOW and that is this years Judge!!! It is the bow I will be shooting this year. Super smooth the best valley and wall I have ever seen oe felt and fast!!!! Walt
Old 04-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Fork Horn

hopefully somebody will let me test drive theres at the film school / 3d shoot in may that way i can know for shure . P.s. i hate livin in mathews , hoyt country i havnt seen any elites around here not a dealer for like 2 hours away .
Old 04-06-2010, 04:35 AM
Fork Horn

I think the XLR is the best one out of the whole line up. The Gt500 is next. I havent been able to shoot the z28 but i have heard it is really good. The judge I havent been able to shoot it cause its to long but also havent heard anything bad about it. All elite bows are great. Hope this helps.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Spike

I've shot the Z28 at the Iowa Deer Classic and loved it. It has almost ZERO hand shock and is very quiet. I also liked the way the draw cycle felt...very smooth and the wall is great too! I'll be selling my Alphamax and getting a Z.