Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

New NAP Bloodrunner!

Old 12-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default New NAP Bloodrunner!

Hmmmmm......

1-1/8" "closed", with 2-1/16" cut "open". .039" blades.

Old 12-23-2009, 06:59 AM
Fork Horn

looks like i need some of them
Old 12-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

That looks good but would that be considered barbed???? I will stick to the regular blood runners I haven't been this impressed with a head in a long time.. Walt
Old 12-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

yeah im guna stick with my originals to but i wouldnt mind tryn those out
Old 12-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Spike

hit em right and u don't need them.NO OFFENSE!
Old 12-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

fact of the matter is every body at some piont in time is guna make a shot that dosent hit were they want it to , and if it does happen woulndt you want to have a large entry hole and exit hole so you can blood trial it and fallow it up . i shot my buck far foward this year and if i wouldnt have bn shootin a large cutting surface head i pry wouldnt have found the deer . in my oppinion the bloodrunner is one of the best heads out there . so if you make perfect shots all the time then no you wouldnt need them but when you mess up that one time then they will greatly improve your chance at recovering the animal . plus when you make a good shot a blind man could fallow the blood trial
Old 12-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ryanhill
fact of the matter is every body at some piont in time is guna make a shot that dosent hit were they want it to , and if it does happen woulndt you want to have a large entry hole and exit hole so you can blood trial it and fallow it up . i shot my buck far foward this year and if i wouldnt have bn shootin a large cutting surface head i pry wouldnt have found the deer . in my oppinion the bloodrunner is one of the best heads out there . so if you make perfect shots all the time then no you wouldnt need them but when you mess up that one time then they will greatly improve your chance at recovering the animal . plus when you make a good shot a blind man could fallow the blood trial
Ditto!

Mark