Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Your archery shops

Old 08-30-2009, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Your archery shops

I just wanted to throw out there that after 33 years of bowhunting there is not much I can't do to a bow and tune it, But I ran into some issues tuning my new bow with the new rest ended up at my archery shop here in Allendale Grand Valley sporting goods and have to give them cudo's those guys found my problem that I over looked and now my bow is smoking. I am putting any broadhead right in the bullseye with my field points, Thanks guys at Grand Valley you rock!!!Walt
Old 08-30-2009, 05:55 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by stikbow26
I just wanted to throw out there that after 33 years of bowhunting there is not much I can't do to a bow and tune it, But I ran into some issues tuning my new bow with the new rest ended up at my archery shop here in Allendale Grand Valley sporting goods and have to give them cudo's those guys found my problem that I over looked and now my bow is smoking. I am putting any broadhead right in the bullseye with my field points, Thanks guys at Grand Valley you rock!!!Walt
GREAT NEWS Walt!!! NO EXCUSES, eh???

Mark
Old 08-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nope none now!!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

Finally got my bow set-up..Shot for a hour and a half, well. All of sudden I'm shooting a foot over the target, It took me forever to figure out the rest had loosened just enough to drop down a quarter inch f-ing everthing up. Right now I'm right back to sqaure one. Man I can't be anymore frustrated.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Once you get it going it is awesome but man I felt your pain for awhile with mine also!!!Good luck if you need any help give me a call..Walt