Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
New Archery Products - New WKP Sponsor! >

New Archery Products - New WKP Sponsor!

White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

New Archery Products - New WKP Sponsor!

Old 08-28-2009, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default New Archery Products - New WKP Sponsor!

New Archery Products or NAP has recently been added to the list of fine sponsors we will be working with in the future. Considering I started hunting at the age of 12 with a Thunderhead 125 - this has been a long-time coming!

NAP has been producing products for the serious bowhunter for nearly 40 years! That is a pretty impressive number considering the number of companies that have come and gone in that time. NAP continues to develop awesome new products for the serious hunter, offering one of the largest lines of broadheads and accessories in the industry.
www.newarchery.com
Old 08-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

they make good heads i shot my first deer at 9 with a thunder head 100 . what head is everybody guna shoot this year .
Old 08-28-2009, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome Todd!!!! I have been shooting their heads my entire career, there isn't a sharper head. I love the Crossfire's and want to give the new Bloodrunner a try this year. Sweet company to hook up with, congrats!
Old 08-29-2009, 06:27 PM
Spike

I shot my first deer with a T-Head 125 too! For several years after that I shot T-Head 100's and now I'm using Spitfire 100's.

Have considered going to the Hellrazor heads this year tho.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:58 AM
Bartender

Their customer service is top notch and I would like to give Kudos over to Chris at NAP. The guy really helped me out with some freedom rest issues and we ran some tests and it was a very cool experience working closely with him.
We couldnt get that rest worked out for my limbsaver DZ32 so he sent me a Sizzor and Smart rest. I went with the Sizzor and they are not kidding when they say total
fletch clearence. This dropaway is far the best ive used so far.

T
Old 08-30-2009, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep same here I shot Thunder heads for over 18 years and I am going to be shooting the new BloodRunners this year also, I love the idea of a fixed yet mech best of both worlds..Walt
Old 08-30-2009, 06:02 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by stikbow26
Yep same here I shot Thunder heads for over 18 years and I am going to be shooting the new BloodRunners this year also, I love the idea of a fixed yet mech best of both worlds..Walt
I am anxious to see what thos BloodRunners do! Stopped at Bass Pro near Gary, IN on our way back from IL yesterday and the new BloodRunners have a black body vs. the red ones I have seen. They looked pretty whicked!!

Mark
Old 08-30-2009, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

As a company to deal with, you will not meet a finer group of people in the industry! Andy the owner is a VERY smart guy. I had the pleasure of walking through the assembly area with him and was pretty much blown away with his knowledge of pretty much everything! One smart dude!

I'm going to be shooting the Spitfire Maxx this year. I was impressed with the blade sharpness discussion I had with Andy. They truly have the sharpest blades around!
Old 08-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Fork Horn

hey how do the bloodrunner's fly , im usin the 2 inch quikfletch vanes and wraps just wonderin if they fly like field pionts