Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 WKP Partners with Elite Archery.... >

WKP Partners with Elite Archery....

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

WKP Partners with Elite Archery....

Old 06-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default WKP Partners with Elite Archery....

After spending the past 3 years trying to find the right bow company to work with; I’m very pleased to announce that we have found what we are looking for in Elite Archery!

We actually met the Elite Archery guys at the Illinois Deer Classic this past spring; and within a few minutes of talking to them, I could tell they weren’t the typical bow company. It seemed like the perfect match for both quality of products, and style of company. They are a small company that only produces a few bow models; all of which are geared toward the serious bowhunter!

The fit and finish is the first thing I noticed about the Elite Archery. They are perfect; every detail is carefully considered in the machining of the riser and cams. The bow designs are also very simple. This is something that as a designer myself I can appreciate. Some companies seem to change and complicate things to be “different”.

While the Elite bow designs are simple, the bow is also superior in performance. I’ve been waiting to write this until I could get my Z-28 set-up and have pounded a couple hundred arrows through it to get the feel for it. The bow has a perfect draw cycle; firm, but consistent from start to finish. At full draw, the bow has a beautiful valley that doesn’t allow any creep whatsoever. Upon the release, there is zero hand shock or vibration to be felt. While speed isn’t my biggest priority in a hunting bow, the Z-28 is fast! It is the fastest bow I’ve shot, and most importantly to me; the quietest! This has been a major issue for me with my last few bows. The bows seemed to be getting louder as the speeds increased. This isn’t the case with Elite. You don’t have to sacrifice noise to increase speed.

Quite simply put, the Elite Z-28 is the best bow I’ve ever shot. It has everything I look for in a bow, and I’m pretty specific. Simple, accurate, fast, and dead quiet!

To learn more about Elite Archery, follow the below link to their website….

www.elitearchery.com

Thanks guys!

WKP Todd
Old 06-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WKP Partners with Elite Archery....

YEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!Smoking sweet bows!!!!Walt!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

CONGRATS!!! These sound like nice bows, please tell me more about them??

Mark
Old 06-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Spike

Any way to see these bows without the upgrade to Adobe?
I didnt think my laptop was that out of date.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Fork Horn

Sweet! That's def. good to hear! They are some really nice bows!! A couple of my friends around here starting shooting them this year and they love them!!

Stan
Old 06-12-2009, 02:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MIBIGHNTR

Mark
Hey not sure you would know what they look like seeeeeing I shot yours last years!! And you shoot for them now!!!!!!Walt
Old 06-12-2009, 04:33 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

ORIGINAL: MIBIGHNTR

Mark
Hey not sure you would know what they look like seeeeeing I shot yours last years!! And you shoot for them now!!!!!!Walt
Sorry Walt, I had throw in my usual sarcasm..... I put in a good word forWKP back in March and I'm glad to see Elite picked you guys up!!! They are AWESOME and you couldn't have partnered with a better bow company!!! Once you get yours, I will let you in on some tuning tips to REALLY get you amazed!!! Took another 3-D tournament win with mine last weekend.

Mark
Old 06-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mark you stud!!!! Thanks can't wait for it to get here!!! Did Jay tell you we found one of your arrows in the woods last Wed. night
Old 06-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

Mark you stud!!!! Thanks can't wait for it to get here!!! Did Jay tell you we found one of your arrows in the woods last Wed. night
No, he didn't?? Must have been one I let someone else shoot!

BTW - I have a couple "extra" Elite hats I will get to you so you can start REPRESENTIN'!!!

Mark
Old 06-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

Took another 1st in this weekend's ASA State Qualifier tourney! Rock on ELITE!!!

Mark

Quick Reply: WKP Partners with Elite Archery....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.