Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Its on its way!

Old 03-19-2009, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Its on its way!

I ordered it. Full Circle. Had to join the cool kids club. It will hopefully be here tomorrow with all my turkey hunting gear i bought. .
Old 03-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Its on its way!

Let us know what you think when your done!!! Walt
Old 03-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Caleb--Mine just came in the mail, getting ready to watch it now. "The Grind" was well done, looking forward to Full Circle.

WKP guys--I'll let you guys know what I think, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Todd, Walt, and other WKP boys..

I just got done watching Full Circle for the first time. And i have to say it was one of the better hunting DVDs i have seen. I know it may be blasphemy, but i felt more connected with it then the Drury and Realtree DVD's. I love all the little stuff you guys showed, especially the cameraman part and the shed hunting. Todd Graff's buck kill was awesome, and Todd Pringnitzenergy was fun to watch on the screen.

JZ and Todd hooked me up fat over on BH.com and ill be making more White Knuckle Production purchases for sure.

Oh, a little funny sidenote, i watched the ADP hunting DVD afterwords, and it was horrific compared to WKP. The shots were horrid (70= yards at times), they had cheesy sound effects and the video quality wasn't up to par.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Spike

You know they are getting their (ADP) own T.V. show on The Pursuit channel. Someone must like them.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: The Wildlife

You know they are getting their (ADP) own T.V. show on The Pursuit channel. Someone must like them.
Yes. My best friend brought the DVD over. He loves it. Him and my brother watch the impact shots over and over again. Some of the guys are thier are alright. Personally, i love the woodchuck killing footage. Those buggers destroy crops.

But when your shooting 75 yards at walking turkeys, 50 yards at walking deer, 30 yards at walking deer through brush....i lose respect for your ethics. You have to draw the line somewhere. Ignorant redneck killers can enjoy their own show, ill watch my favorites
Old 03-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Todd, Walt, and other WKP boys..

I just got done watching Full Circle for the first time. And i have to say it was one of the better hunting DVDs i have seen. I know it may be blasphemy, but i felt more connected with it then the Drury and Realtree DVD's. I love all the little stuff you guys showed, especially the cameraman part and the shed hunting. Todd Graff's buck kill was awesome, and Todd Pringnitzenergy was fun to watch on the screen.

JZ and Todd hooked me up fat over on BH.com and ill be making more White Knuckle Production purchases for sure.

Oh, a little funny sidenote, i watched the ADP hunting DVD afterwords, and it was horrific compared to WKP. The shots were horrid (70= yards at times), they had cheesy sound effects and the video quality wasn't up to par.
ADP?? im a little slow sorry lol
Old 03-24-2009, 03:22 PM

Ya, I have already bought WKP Beyond the Kill and The Grind. They were sick!!! Ordered Full Circle last night along with the WKP black cap. Thanks guys for finally making the hunting video I have been waiting for! Cant wait until FULL CIRCLE gets here, i will be in touch. -Lucas-
Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man awesome Lucas thanks for all the support!!! Wow it only keeps getting busier doing this we all heading back down to film some more shed footage this weekend you guys finding any sheds there in ND.???? Walt
Old 03-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow guess I should have remembered your other post on the 64 sheds so far!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.