Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

The Grind

Old 09-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default The Grind

Hey guys, I just got your DVD the Grind in the mail and watched it last night. I think its a great video, and its not like any other hunting video I've watched.. (And I have quite a collection). I loved the part when your scouting in the middle of the bean field in the summer..Great videography. So good job, I enjoyed it, it got my blood boilin' for October 1st (Indiana opener), and have a great season!

Adam Bowman

Southwest Ohio/Southeast Indiana
Old 09-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Grind

Adam, Thanks alot I know Todd would love to hear you say that!! We are learning more and more every yearand plan to keep making them as long as hunters like you keep buying them and liking them!! Good luck back at you it is coming fast now!!Walt
Old 09-19-2008, 08:50 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Adam! Glad to hear you enjoyed it. It was a blast to make and were gonna have an even better on coming out next. Thanks man!!!! Have a great season.

Jay
Old 09-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Typical Buck

I keep hearing about this video but where does a guy buy one at ? I live in IN. and i know some guys that buy dvd on deer hunting and i ask them if they a=had heard of the GRIND but know one i know has ever heard of it .
Old 09-20-2008, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you like it spread the word to your local shops, I'm sure Todd would love more East Coast Action.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey man, thanks very much for the feedack! That is why WKP was started in the first place, because a production company that represented our style of hunting / feelings toward bowhunting specifically - didn't exist. We are committed and driven to change the "kill-kill-kill" mentality that most video companies pretty much rely on for a meat of their videos each year. We are hunters just telling our real stories of each season - good, bad, and ugly!

We are constantly pursuing new dealers all-around the country, but being a relatively new company, it's very difficult to get a dealer to lay down his hard earned money to stock a product he/she doesn't know will sell. In an industry filled with poor qualityvideos, we automatically get thrown into this rank because we are new. We will slowly continue to build our distribution, and are currently in nearly all the Scheels stores throughout the midwest, Sportsman's Warehouse, and about 100 other dealers around the midwest. In Indiana we have a dealer in Shipshewana (Dutchman's), and Kokomo (Robby's). Bynext year, we should be in Cabela's, BPS, and severalother major stores.

You can order the DVD's direct through our website, and if you don't have an online account, shoot me an email and I'm willing to invoice and ship direct. [email protected]

Thanks again for the interest guys - we will continue to get better and better as we continue to learn every year!

Good luck this season!

Todd

Old 10-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

I have the new Grind Video . I will sell it to anyone who wants to buy it. I really didnt care much for it. There are a few things I dont agree on in the video.I will sell it cheap!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:20 AM

I have the new Grind Video . I will sell it to anyone who wants to buy it. I really didnt care much for it. There are a few things I dont agree on in the video.I will sell it cheap!
ORIGINAL: teejarrardjr

I have the video also. I myself enjoyed it, and I personally know all the hours it takes to compile such a dvd. I was wondering what part of the WKP video you don't agree with? Just curious.

Jason
Old 10-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I'd love to hear that myself!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

"I have the video also. I myself enjoyed it, and I personally know all the hours it takes to compile such a dvd. I was wondering what part of the WKP video you don't agree with? Just curious.

Jason"

Same here!we're all listening!

Quick Reply: The Grind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.